IGNORED

How's the newest Intellivision plug and play

Atarifever

A local store just got these. If you knew how small this town is and how long it's been since I saw a new gaming product, or indeed any gaming product at all, you'd know why that is exciting enough for me to make a topic about it. Anyway, has anyone played it? I assume it's just NES on a chip type stuff, but how is the emulation? I was thinking of picking it up. It's this one by the way:

http://www.intellivisiongames.com/store/pr...60dde47c1b257ce

Yes, I read that. That is why I asked the question. Has anyone actually played these modified games?

I actually bought it yesterday, so I guess I'll answer my own topic. The modified games have powerups added. For example, in Space Armada, you can get a shield, a one time shot that kills an entire row of invaders, and a temporary double shot.

I'm a little disappointed with "Maze Shot". It seems, from what I could find online, that this was just one game on the Intellivison collection called "Sharp Shot", yet here it is put in as one individual game, making me think version 3 of the controller is going to have one or more of the other individual games included to increase the number of games said to be on the Plug and Play.