IGNORED

Actionauts

yuppicide

No such luck!

Alas I am apparently not in the Exalted 250 :(

Rob Fulop owes me a can of potted meat and a pack of cigarettes!

WP

Königsberg is greeting you..... :twisted:

Alas Königsberg is being held under occupation by Russian Forces. If you need any help liberating it let me know, my G-Grandfather was Prussian so it's the least I could do ;)

I am still not on the list I fear.

WP

Actionauts sounds like a solid, original game concept and I am glad it is seeing the light of day! It is good to know that the only prototype will be made available to a collector. I do think, however, that the limited release of the game in cartridge form would be more appealing if the game was completed! With the famework of the game already done, it seems like the remaining work would involve alot of the fun, creative stuff. Stuff like designing sprites, levels, sounds, etc. I realize it would not be simple, and Mr. Fulop is probably a busy man. Ideally he would be the one to complete the game... But if he doesn't have time, maybe he could turn the code over to one of the proven programmers that frequent this web site? Mozart's final masterpiece was completed by one of his pupils! A cartidge of the half-finished game would be a nice collector's item. But the release of a finished game could be a really special event. Anyway, much thanks to Mr. Fulop for his recent efforts and for his past contributions to the 2600 library!

Regards,

Randy

Edited by Randy

Hey S.M.S. don't give up yet. Try signing up again. Could be your application got lost in the mix-up.

I dunno Glenn, I filled it out correctly, guess I just somehow didn't make the mix, I have checked my junk folder and inbox everyday and no luck. I am sure if I did fill out another now it would be too late as so much time has passed.

WP

Hey S.M.S. don't give up yet. Try signing up again. Could be your application got lost in the mix-up.

I dunno Glenn, I filled it out correctly, guess I just somehow didn't make the mix, I have checked my junk folder and inbox everyday and no luck. I am sure if I did fill out another now it would be too late as so much time has passed.

WP

Did you get a small popup when you registered? The first time I tried signing up I had popups disabled and it didn't take. Just a thought. You might also try e-mailing him directly. I doubt it's too late. While there is considerable interest, 250 is a pretty large production run. Don't give up, hang in there :)

tjb

• 8 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I thought the limited one that was being sold was the original unfinished one...

I found two sites (from Googling Actionauts Atari 2600 rom) that claim to have the rom but they both require registration and I didn't bother to, partially cause I'm not sure if they're genuine of trolling/viruses.