IGNORED

WELCOME TO ATARI CITY!

I'm going to pretend that the ship flying past Fuji Hall is none other than Scanner One, so I'm taking her out for a spin into the multiverse. Me and the Atari 8000 - "the most advanced cybernetic 'brain' ever designed" - are on a quest for blackjack and hookers.

Wow, that's fantastic, thanks for sharing it! It sure would be nice to get a high-resolution scan or photo taken head on (without a flash and proper lighting) to make some prints of it. :)

..Al

I agree! It would look realy nice in my newly forming classic gaming corner in my basement.

-rick

• 3 weeks later...
Wow, that's fantastic, thanks for sharing it! It sure would be nice to get a high-resolution scan or photo taken head on (without a flash and proper lighting) to make some prints of it. :)

..Al

I agree! It would look realy nice in my newly forming classic gaming corner in my basement.

-rick

You will get your scans......... :cool:

• Like 1

..Al

-rick

You will get your scans......... :cool:

:D :D YES! :D :D

Very cool. I've seen original art like this turn up a few times on these forums. I'd love to see it consolidated and displayed in a common location. Might even be inspirational, helpful and interesting to study for all those AA label contests. Hint, hint. ;)

Whew! and by the name of the thread I was expecting yet another redundant atari site.

Cool Picture!!!!

Y'know, a run of say 100 numbered litho's of that may sell well. Some proceeds could be donated to a charity.

Makes a decent background pic for the PC

Edited by Zonie

Whew! and by the name of the thread I was expecting yet another redundant atari site.

Cool Picture!!!!

Y'know, a run of say 100 numbered litho's of that may sell well. Some proceeds could be donated to a charity.

Hmmmmmm cool idea zonie. If I will act your advice you will get a print for free....... ;)

• Like 1

Cool Picture!!!!

Hmmmmmm cool idea zonie. If I will act your advice you will get a print for free....... ;)

Great!

Could you post a pic of the ad it's from? I'm curious to see how they used it...

The adverts were double page spreads aimed for the far east market for the Atari Far East Division. The kind of magazines favoured for this were of the business type. The works were for an 'advertising campaign' and therefore appeared in many publications. The text to each of the adverts was linked to a famous science fiction book title.

That´s what I know!

• Like 1