IGNORED

NWCGE 2k8 Q & A

I know it's a little early to be asking, but I figured that I might as well start the first post since I'm psyched about 2k8 in Seattle/Portland.

...Which leads me to my first question...

Q: Where and when are you thinking about setting up NWCGE 2k8? I heard a few things in Portland this year about possibly having 2 sister events, if you will simultaneously in Seattle and Portland next year.

Not to be rude, but do you guys think you can manage to pull that off with such a limited head count like this year?

If I misheard, and they're not simultaneous (which I hope they're not) what would the structure of the event look like? Would we be looking at say, the first weekend of September for the Seattle 2k8 event, and the 2nd weekend for Portland's 2k8.

I would love to show up for both if at all possible.

Just a few ideas thrown out here.

And thanks again for the prizes. I'm enjoying my wireless NEX controllers.

-Matt Antonellis (aka the guy that allegedly sucks at Tetris and shouldn't have made it up that hill in Marble Madness, according to one obnoxious kid)

I know it's a little early to be asking, but I figured that I might as well start the first post since I'm psyched about 2k8 in Seattle/Portland. ...Which leads me to my first question... Q: Where and when are you thinking about setting up NWCGE 2k8? I heard a few things in Portland this year about possibly having 2 sister events, if you will simultaneously in Seattle and Portland next year. Not to be rude, but do you guys think you can manage to pull that off with such a limited head count like this year? If I misheard, and they're not simultaneous (which I hope they're not) what would the structure of the event look like? Would we be looking at say, the first weekend of September for the Seattle 2k8 event, and the 2nd weekend for Portland's 2k8. I would love to show up for both if at all possible. Just a few ideas thrown out here. And thanks again for the prizes. I'm enjoying my wireless NEX controllers. -Matt Antonellis (aka the guy that allegedly sucks at Tetris and shouldn't have made it up that hill in Marble Madness, according to one obnoxious kid)

Hi Matt,

CONGRATS on making it up that hill! :)

there is talk of having 2 shows, 1 in seattle and 1 in portland, but not at the same time, seattle will be early in the year (april) and portland in september.

Nate is the one taking on the seattle show, and there is a chance that the seattle show will not be a "NWCGE" event. but we'll see what happens....

Take care, and hope to see you next year.

Rick

• 5 months later...

Hey Rick,

Any news on the Seattle "NWCGE" yet? (NWCGES?)

I'd really like to get some more people to come this year and I'm thinking of even setting up a booth there (or at least handing out fliers).

Should I contact Nate? (I'm not sure if we've met, or if I have his email address)

Thanks.

Hey Rick,

Any news on the Seattle "NWCGE" yet? (NWCGES?)

I'd really like to get some more people to come this year and I'm thinking of even setting up a booth there (or at least handing out fliers).

Should I contact Nate? (I'm not sure if we've met, or if I have his email address)

Thanks.

Hello,

the last i heard from Nate 2 weeks ago everything was a GO, but he still has not sent me any info about it so i can contact vendors. :(

when i get back from work (leaving right now) i'll PM you Nate's e-mail.

Rick