IGNORED

Question: ColecoVision Experience

Syphor

I'm currently working on the CV flyers and these will take some months to complete. I plan on making these available to everyone and anyone that wants to host them. I intend to then move on and do some basic clean up on the scans we have for the Experience mags (unless someone beats me to it) - plus I'll add the unpublished edition.

Regarding scans of the manuals - it sounds like doubledown has a pretty good collection.

I'm currently working on the CV flyers and these will take some months to complete. I plan on making these available to everyone and anyone that wants to host them. I intend to then move on and do some basic clean up on the scans we have for the Experience mags (unless someone beats me to it) - plus I'll add the unpublished edition.

:cool: Can't wait to see all those flyers scanned ;)

Regarding scans of the manuals - it sounds like doubledown has a pretty good collection.

I've plenty of already scanned manuals too... maybe together we have the whole set? :ponder:

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

how do you indeed view a cbr file, or better yet, convert it to pdf?

There are several comic book readers out there CDisplay is the original.

And although I highly disagree with the "better yet" portion of your question, rename to rar...extract jpgs...make pdf.

how do you indeed view a cbr file, or better yet, convert it to pdf?

There are several comic book readers out there CDisplay is the original.

And although I highly disagree with the "better yet" portion of your question, rename to rar...extract jpgs...make pdf.

Multiple platform support for .pdf aside, I am not a fan of Adobes poorly coded bloatware. Especially if the content is non-indexed and non-searchable as is the case with jpg's.

Oh and Keatah you're welcome

Edited by JL