IGNORED

help with a price

wrldstrman

You just asked this on Digital Press and several people responded with ballpark figures...how many pricing opinions do you need?

well first off I dont need your 2 cents. I dont post here a lot anymore but it seems like you have become the atariage police every time i see your id its in a post giving someone grief about there post. . second the hardcore atari guys are here henceforth atariage..If you go to digital press then you should know people ask questions like this on many different sites.

My advice to you is this. Hold on too what you have. If you can wait 10 years you will be able to get about 10 times the price that you are able to get now for them.

I think he quit Atari collecting to concentrate on NES stuff

What :?: Well if that is the case, those games are worth $50 all together and you should sell right now. ;)

My advice to you is this. Hold on too what you have. If you can wait 10 years you will be able to get about 10 times the price that you are able to get now for them.

What :?: Well if that is the case, those games are worth $50 all together and you should sell right now. ;)

Im still plan on keeping all the games I like to play and my 7800 collection. But Ive just come to the point I just dont see much sense in letting the games just sit when someone else may enjoy them. the only tigervision game i actually liked playing was jaw breaker, same goes for a lot of the others. im for sure keeping all my activision games , imagic and a good many atari releases. Im more interested in the nntendo wii because my whole family likes to sit and play even my wife who cant stand video games will play the wii for hours. So Ive just come to the point where I look at as would i rather have games that we will be playing daily or ones that just sit on a shelf downstairs. and the best thing about the 2600 most all the games that are fun to play are the least expensive ones

Im still plan on keeping all the games I like to play and my 7800 collection. But Ive just come to the point I just dont see much sense in letting the games just sit when someone else may enjoy them. the only tigervision game i actually liked playing was jaw breaker, same goes for a lot of the others. im for sure keeping all my activision games , imagic and a good many atari releases. Im more interested in the nntendo wii because my whole family likes to sit and play even my wife who cant stand video games will play the wii for hours. So Ive just come to the point where I look at as would i rather have games that we will be playing daily or ones that just sit on a shelf downstairs. and the best thing about the 2600 most all the games that are fun to play are the least expensive ones

Kind of the same thing I am doing right now also...I dis-agree with you on one thing though, Malagai and Gauntlet are 2 of the best 2600 games to play and they are not cheap - lol