IGNORED

Jaguar Color cases

4tez

so keep this simple please, choose the color case you would like and the number you would be willing to purchase if the price is right (sweet show)

also keep in mind, white has already been made so if you choose white it will more likely be able get quickly

OK, nuff said, I will buy 2 CLEAR cases. :)

I really hope everybody that requested a CLEAR one over there, will also ask for a CLEAR one over here, so it will be of a sufficient quantity for you to make a run of 'em. ;)

Thanks for doing this 4TEz! :cool: If you did read the other thread you'll see I'm the one that defended your position and said to give you as much time as you need to get back to us. We just couldn't figure out why you had logged into Atariage a few weeks ago and did not update us with something, like; "you'll have to wait... I'm working on it" or such, at that time, is all.

:)

No, I don't think anyone bought a white one yet -even though they are ready to ship.

He says in the other original thread that, IF there are enough CLEAR case requests he will be able to make a run of 'em for us, but he has not stated a price as of yet. I suspect from his post that will, or may depend on, the number of units in the run of CLEAR cases. So, the more requests for CLEAR the better. :)

His father (Imagin Systems owner) does indeed own the original Atari Jaguar molds and the very expensive machine to use them on.

Edited by ovalbugmann

I would buy between 1 and 4 depending on the price.

I'd want these in either clear or smoke black (smoke black is a preferance so the JagCD addon doesn't look like crap on it, lol, but either color is fine with me :) ).

1 = $50+

2 = $35

3 = $30

4 = $20-25

Edited by Willard

No, I don't think anyone bought a white one yet -even though they are ready to ship.

I think thats strange NO ONE bought a white case yet. How much are those?

Even though a price of $39.99 was stated ( I believe) previously for the ready to ship white cases, 4Tez did not give the go ahead for placing orders, however, his gmail addy was included and people could have asked to order a white case already by emailing their request to Mark. But, I don't think he checks his gmail inbox too often?

A question to be answered on this is are the cases modified or unmodified?

If I remember right, the cases were modified for the dental camera system, so there's a bigger gap/hole(s) in the back. But if they have the original molds, would the ones sold be identical to production Jaguar cases, or as modified for the dental camera?

... and it always interests me how people jump for clear plastic versions of things...