IGNORED

Jaguar Color cases

4tez

A question to be answered on this is are the cases modified or unmodified?

If I remember right, the cases were modified for the dental camera system, so there's a bigger gap/hole(s) in the back. But if they have the original molds, would the ones sold be identical to production Jaguar cases, or as modified for the dental camera?

... and it always interests me how people jump for clear plastic versions of things...

Why!?!?..... does everybody want a CLEAR Jaguar case? :?: Because that would be the coolest! :cool: to be able to see inside the Jag and the LED would light up the whole case and glow red in the dark (part of the Jaguar's color scheme). And if the LED was replaced with one of those high intensity or multi-color, alternating ones, it would definitely be an eye catcher :D - who doesn't want an all clear Jag case?? -just a few ;) . I like to look at the electronics in CLEAR or windowed PC cases this would be just as cool and people recognize all these things. Why go with any solid color, that's boring :(. Besides you can paint a regular Jaguar case whatever color you want, but you can't paint a case CLEAR!! A CLEAR case can be easily tinted afterwards, as one person has said here - although I would not want to obstruct the view of the circuit board with any tints. I also would eventually like to get a CLEAR JaguarCD player case, if possible.

I do hope the Original Jaguar molds are put into use once again, without those extra large holes in the back, and I hope Mark remembers to use the Original Jaguar mold and not the altered camera mold, however, I would still buy it - it's just extra air circulation :) -which would increase cooling for the processors.

Can we see what you are selling?

Walter... dude... stop playing Donkey Kong! for a sec. :P :) Imagin Systems owns the $ million dollar Jaguar case mold machine and all three molds to use on it - Base Unit, JaguarCD unit, & cartridges. Just go to the "White Jaguar cases" thread for pictures buddy. :)

Edited by ovalbugmann

I´ll go for clear.

How many case I´d take depends on the price for each.

And yes, I´m also interested how this case differentiates from the original molds (the question which Brian R. brought up a bit earlier).

I believe he has pictures of the modified case in the original White Jaguar Cases thread. From what I remember they have the modified and original molds, so if a small clear run was going to be made for Jaguar owners, I would presume they'll use the original molds.

It is hard to make a decision on a number desired when there is not any hint whatsoever as to price. That will make a big difference because I am not willing to spend $200 on such a case.

Without knowing the price I would say that I am interested in one clear (not smoky... completely clear) case.

It is hard to make a decision on a number desired when there is not any hint whatsoever as to price. That will make a big difference because I am not willing to spend $200 on such a case.

Without knowing the price I would say that I am interested in one clear (not smoky... completely clear) case.

Hell Yeah!!! That's wut I'm sayin' - clear all the way! ;) , smokey will just appear grey :(.

He mentioned A $39.00 per case price tag, of course the more people that tell him they want a CLEAR one, the more chance they can give us a better price, because they can buy the necessary materials in a larger amounts lowering their costs. :)

Edited by ovalbugmann

A clear or gray one would be fine, but i'd like the cd add too, can u tell me the cost of each one, if u can also tell me the price for 3 of them it would be fine!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

FIGHT FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

so, i'm getting 3 of them, ah, can u tell me the shipping cost also? pls...

I want to fight for life in a gray or clear case!!!!!!!

Are there differents color also for the joypad?? pls, answer, i'm getting mad here!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

• 3 weeks later...
4tez I sent you an email last Sunday about buying one of the already made cases, but you haven't replied yet. The email came from arek@lightspeed.ca

Did you ever get a reply about a white case? I know he didn't return my email to his gmail account about 2 months ago.

I didn't get a reply. Even if I did I wouldn't bother anymore.

I guess this is a no go? Anyways count me out as I don't want to get into weird limbo after I send my money for the cases.

Yeah that would suck if when he's ready to take orders, the wait to get the cases is several(more than a few) weeks. I guess gmail is like a yahoo email account, you give it to people you don't want to bothered with at your regular, and much more often checked, isp provided email account.

Were not asking him to hurry up at all -take your time no rush, just a little more communication would be nice, like a "still getting everything arranged guys, this is going to take a some time yet, will update next month" or something like that.

I guess this is a no go? Anyways count me out as I don't want to get into weird limbo after I send my money for the cases.

Yeah that would suck if when he's ready to take orders, the wait to get the cases is several(more than a few) weeks. I guess gmail is like a yahoo email account, you give it to people you don't want to bothered with at your regular, and much more often checked, isp provided email account.

Were not asking him to hurry up at all -take your time no rush, just a little more communication would be nice, like a "still getting everything arranged guys, this is going to take a some time yet, will update next month" or something like that.

Lack of communication is what kills me. As long as there were some updates once in a blue moon it wouldn't be so bad it would show this person is committed as he made the effort to update us on a regular basis.

Lack of communication is what kills me. As long as there were some updates once in a blue moon it wouldn't be so bad it would show this person is committed as he made the effort to update us on a regular basis.

I wish he had just come and offered the white cases. I would probably bought one of those and never thought about a clear.