IGNORED

New Nike shoe based on Atari's 720°

Buyatari

I might buy a pair if the price is right. I'm still bummed about missing out on the Adidas TRON shoes. :(

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/peripherals/sho...tron-175531.php

I just checked and the biggest size they made of the Tron shoes is a 10.5 :x So much for bigfoot's like myself getting any cool shoes, but then agian I've come acustom to this as most LE shoes are like this. I've had to special order shoes sense I was like 12 when I was in a size 13 :roll:

I just checked and the biggest size they made of the Tron shoes is a 10.5 :x So much for bigfoot's like myself getting any cool shoes, but then agian I've come acustom to this as most LE shoes are like this. I've had to special order shoes sense I was like 12 when I was in a size 13 :roll:

I too am part sasquatch, sporting a pair of 13EEE gunboats. The TRON shoes would have strictly been for display purposes only.

Here's a shoe that Nike has made based on measurements of American Indians/Native Americans/Indigenous Peoples who have an average shoe width three width sizes larger than the standard Nike shoe, featuring a larger toe box, fewer seams for irritation, and a thicker sock liner for comfort.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20980046/

I don't have any Indian ancestry, but I'm still thinking very seriously about getting a pair of these just from a fit and comfort perspective. Only $42.80 wholesale, so the markup shouldn't be too bad.

I too am part sasquatch, sporting a pair of 13EEE gunboats. The TRON shoes would have strictly been for display purposes only.

Here's a shoe that Nike has made based on measurements of American Indians/Native Americans/Indigenous Peoples who have an average shoe width three width sizes larger than the standard Nike shoe, featuring a larger toe box, fewer seams for irritation, and a thicker sock liner for comfort.

I don't have any Indian ancestry, but I'm still thinking very seriously about getting a pair of these just from a fit and comfort perspective. Only $42.80 wholesale, so the markup shouldn't be too bad.

Thanks for the heads up, I'm gonna buy a couple pairs of those shoes for sure. Not often you get a pair of shoes with a big hoof in mind at R&D. So I assume a standard size 14 would be fine and I would not need to worry about the fact that my foot is close to 6 inches wide? :lol:

EDIT: I just read that the shoe is only for sale to registered native peoples. That is a crock of shit! Thats it, I'm goning bare foot!! (well, I do most the time by choice anyhow.)

Edited by Shawn Sr.

YES!

Maybe with this they will beat the Red Sox next year

Thanks for the heads up, I'm gonna buy a couple pairs of those shoes for sure. Not often you get a pair of shoes with a big hoof in mind at R&D. So I assume a standard size 14 would be fine and I would not need to worry about the fact that my foot is close to 6 inches wide? :lol:

EDIT: I just read that the shoe is only for sale to registered native peoples. That is a crock of shit! Thats it, I'm goning bare foot!! (well, I do most the time by choice anyhow.)

That sucks cause I could really use shoes like that ... my shoe size is 8.5 6E because of that I usually end up in sandals or hiking shoes/boots which are usually built wider.

as far as the original reason for the topic ... if i can squeeze my feet into them I'm a gonna get a pair.