IGNORED

Yoomp

Pengwin

Thanks for the update! I've made it to level 12 so far (I know some have beaten it like it's nothing already) but I'm progressing, slowly. My daughter and nephew (both 5) seem to really be getting into it also. She can get up to level 4, not too shabby for a 5 year old... :)

Anyways, I made a few disks with labels (I think they turned out pretty good :D ) all I did was grab the header from the website and give it a print. If anyone here who doesn't run emulators and has no way to xfer this game to disk and would like a copy (once the official one is finally released) I'll be happy to send one along in the post, free of charge. (I'll limit that to like 3 people). If there's any interest in that, PM is a click away. :)

Still can't get over how great this game really is!

2486147580_d1a7488ac3.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I once again have to apologize for the delays. We are preparing something special (we think), and we had some problems, both internally as well as some bad luck with external things.

But, I'm happy to say just today we got the final thing cleared up. We plan to make an announcement this Sunday. So please, give us these 2 days :)

Edited by eru

• 4 months later...
I'm happy someone managed to finish it.

I would like to ask you one thing - could you try to estimate how long did it take you to finish the game, including all the time you spent playing Yoomp!

I'm just curious what is an estimated "gameplay" of this game.

Late to the party as usual, but I just finished it, and I figure I've probably spent 20-odd hours with it over the past couple of days. It's utterly addictive and mesmerising, and all I can say is MORE LEVELS PLEASE! :)

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 12 years later...

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing Yoomp! on tomorrow's (Fri Sep 10, 2021) stream LIVE on Twitch at 6PM PT | 9PM ET | 1AM GMT+1Day!

Games:
  • Yoomp! (2008 | 8-Bit) by Marcin Żukowski @eru (Idea, Main Code, Levels, Tile Design), Łukasz "X-Ray" Sychowicz (music, sound effects, levels, tile design, testing, movies), Bartek "BeWu" Wąsiel (title and end-of-the-game, graphics, game background graphics, fonts, ball and shadow animation, website design and graphics), Piotr "0xF" Fusik (decompression routine, music playback routine, moral support)
  • 1nvader (2021 WIP | 8-Bit) by Ken Jennings @kenjennings
  • Bruce Lee Return of Fury (2021 WIP | 8-Bit) by Ute @Ute, fantômas @fantômas

(WATCH AT 60FPS FOR FULL QUALITY)

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

over time there were a few different revisions, for this or that reason or perhaps a persons use case... are they all rounded up in this thread?

all things yoomp!      would be a good here

Offering another run every so many years with holiday/christmas delivery dates in mind would be a wonderful thing!

Edited by _The Doctor__
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I second that !!

1 hour ago, _The Doctor__ said:

over time there were a few different revisions, for this or that reason or perhaps a persons use case... are they all rounded up in this thread?

all things yoomp!      would be a good here

Offering another run every so many years with holiday/christmas delivery dates in mind would be a wonderful thing!