IGNORED

PONG CLOCK

Buyatari

I'm posting this for a friend who is not a member here but at Assemblergames. I thought someone here might enjoy this item and offered to post this one time for him.

"I happen to have the opportunity to obtain one of the last 15 pong clocks created by Buro Vormkrijgers. I subscribed to their mailing list way back when and received an email the other day stating that 15 clocks were still available due to people who never completed their preorders. This is the last time you will ever be able to purchase a brand new clock directly from them. In my inbox I have the invoice for the clock and would be willing to order it for the invoice price + shipping to you + a small fee. If you are interested please contact me at sharpshooter1100@yahoo.com by the 22nd, as the order is cancelled if I don't purchase by then. Thanks."

That is pretty cool but it seems pretty tiny. The sales page says that it's 180 x 120 x 32 mm, that's "millemeters" right? Converting to the stupid way my brain thinks means that's 18 cm by 12 cm by 3.2 cm which is about 7 in x 5 in by 1.5 in or so. That's less than half the size of an 8 1/2 by 11 sheet of paper. I can't imagine the digits being very easy to read at that size, but then again, one doesn't buy it for actually using it to tell time, one gets it because it's pretty cool to have a perpetual pong game telling you the time. Anyway, that's really neat, just seems little.

Here's the official website:

http://www.burovormkrijgers.nl/

It's under misc. and the cost was 199 euro. That thing is really cool and will probably be selling for $$$ on the secondary market.

y-bot

for those of us to lazy to google a currency conversion chart :D How much is that in American money?