IGNORED

Mind Link

Phantom

There is a full working system in the Atari Museum with Bionic Breakthrough. Matt Reichert of Atariproto's is wearing it in a photo from the Atariage Expo a few years back.

I've tried it out several times, you really don't have to "try" very hard at all to make it work, you move your eyes back and forth and the paddle moves, its a freakiest damned thing.

Curt

Does anyone actually own a Mind Link? I'd love to see one that someone actually owns and how much are these worth if you were lucky enough to find one? It would have to be a preety penny wouldnt it :?:

There is a full working system in the Atari Museum with Bionic Breakthrough. Matt Reichert of Atariproto's is wearing it in a photo from the Atariage Expo a few years back.

I've tried it out several times, you really don't have to "try" very hard at all to make it work, you move your eyes back and forth and the paddle moves, its a freakiest damned thing.

Curt

Does anyone actually own a Mind Link? I'd love to see one that someone actually owns and how much are these worth if you were lucky enough to find one? It would have to be a preety penny wouldnt it :?:

How cool is that? :cool: :cool: :cool:

Man I hope I find one of these at some point. Heck I want 2 now! LOL :D

2 would be great because I'd actually use one to play with lol!

Man I hope a Vault of these is unleashed!

Thanks much for the info. ;)

It just makes me want one more because

I figured the thing barely worked!

John Hardie owns one too, alothugh I don't know if it's a working one or not. There's a picture of him wearing it in the 3rd edition of Phoenix.

Wow, that Mind Link would be great for my collection. If anybody knows of one available, please LMK. ;) I probably have a better chance of winning the lottery than acquiring this..... :ponder:

John Hardie owns one too, alothugh I don't know if it's a working one or not. There's a picture of him wearing it in the 3rd edition of Phoenix.

Wow, that Mind Link would be great for my collection. If anybody knows of one available, please LMK. ;) I probably have a better chance of winning the lottery than acquiring this..... :ponder:

Someone needs to ask the South Americans to go looking for these, they'd probably find them LOL :P

IIRC, there were three made? Curt, can you confirm? One working, one broken and one mock-up.

The working one is the one Curt has. For some reason I remember the story that the one Jon has fell off the table at an Atari trade show/table and broke? There was a third one but it was a model only, non-functional.

Apparently migranes are pack-ins with the games. I would have preferred a poster :)

C

• 9 years later...