IGNORED

Remaining NWCGE Gingerbread Man carts available now

batari

I have about 15 or so numbered, Limited Edition Gingerbread Man carts left over from NWCGE. Initially I took a few orders but I stopped taking them when it was clear that the manuals wouldn't be ready for a little while. But finally, the manuals are ready and I want to sell these before Albert offers the unlimited edition in the AA store :)

Price is $25+$4.60 for priority mail shipping in the USA. If you live elsewhere, let me know and we can work something out. Either way, priority will be given to established AA members.

I accept Paypal but I would prefer you use Paypal balance or a bank-funded Paypal payment. I can only accept 5 card-funded Paypal payments at this time, so if you must use a card, ask me first, and I'll allow these payments on a first-come, first-served basis.

I will accept other forms of payment, e.g. postal MO, etc. If you wish to pay another way, let me know and I will reserve a cart for you until the payment arrives, but I will expect the payment within a week or two.

Note to buyers: A small bug was found in this version of the game. It only affects level 3, and only in expert mode, and it has a workaround. An explanation of the bug and its workaround is being sent to existing owners of the cart along with their manuals. If you want to know more about it before purchase, just ask. Either way, the bug has been fixed for the unlimited edition that Albert will be offering in the AA store.

post-5792-1195766294_thumb.jpg

I got my copy of the game with manual......it is a great product and the game play is awesome. If you are an Atari fan, I HIGHLY recommend this game. Besides, look who programmed it.... :)

Does the cartridge come with the official endorsement of Wonder007? :D

Have you sent out the manuals to people who already bought it? My girlfriend bought 2 from you at NWCGE and we haven't received anything yet.

Thanks, y-bot

Those will be mailed out Saturday. Sorry it took so long to get them finished :(

No problem, I just wanted to make sure ours didn't get lost.

y-bot

I got my copy of the game with manual......it is a great product and the game play is awesome. If you are an Atari fan, I HIGHLY recommend this game. Besides, look who programmed it.... :)

Does the cartridge come with the official endorsement of Wonder007? :D

I don't endorse many games but Gingerbread Man is one of the best homebrew games out there....great job Batari!!!! :)

Sorry for taking so long to get the manual done. When it became clear it wasn't going to be finished in time for NWCGE, I took some extra time with it, to make it as nice as possible. Hopefully, it will have been worth the wait. The game certainly is - batari did a fantastic job programming it. :thumbsup:

Ummmm.....I will sound dimwitted but what exactly is Gingerbread Man? I must have missed it somehow and did a search in Homebrew Forum and couldn't find it.

WP

There's more information available here:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...;hl=gingerbread

Lots of links in that thread, mostly into batari's blog where he posted lots of information..

..Al

Sorry for taking so long to get the manual done. When it became clear it wasn't going to be finished in time for NWCGE, I took some extra time with it, to make it as nice as possible. Hopefully, it will have been worth the wait. The game certainly is - batari did a fantastic job programming it.

I didn't mind, as the manuals look fabulous! Also, the delay was half me, as it took me a while to find the right paper and to find a stapler capable of accurately stapling the spine.

Ummmm.....I will sound dimwitted but what exactly is Gingerbread Man? I must have missed it somehow and did a search in Homebrew Forum and couldn't find it.

WP

There's more information available here:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...;hl=gingerbread

Lots of links in that thread, mostly into batari's blog where he posted lots of information..

..Al

Yep, and you can download WIP binaries there, but the final binary isn't publicly available yet, though it will be posted eventually.

Thanks to those who have bought carts! There are still some carts left. However, I can no longer accept any more card-funded Paypal payments at this time, only bank-funded and Paypal balance payments (and, of course, a MO is fine, as are other forms of payment, just ask.)

I will probably wait for the unlimited edition so I can get a bug free version, but let me just say, DAMN, that stuff looks good. I tried ginger3.bin from your blog, I think? It was quite good but very hard. Granted, I'm bad at games. I think I might make this my first homebrew if it's available for christmas :)

I will probably wait for the unlimited edition so I can get a bug free version, but let me just say, DAMN, that stuff looks good. I tried ginger3.bin from your blog, I think? It was quite good but very hard. Granted, I'm bad at games. I think I might make this my first homebrew if it's available for christmas :)

Yep, should be in the AA store in a week or so (AFAIK :))