theking21083

what Lynx game should I get next?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. what Lynx game should I get next?

• Shanghai
    • Rygar
    • Slime World

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

At the moment I have these three games to choose from for my next Lynx game. I can only afford one game and am not sure what would be the best of the three. I know that I would get alot of fun out of Shanghai because I love that game, Slime World gets lots of praise about how good it is, and Rygar also looks like it is alot of fun. If you could please help me out I would be very greatful. I am just looking for a good game that I can get alot of replay value out of and is extremely fun but not too challenging.

At the moment I have these three games to choose from for my next Lynx game. I can only afford one game and am not sure what would be the best of the three. I know that I would get alot of fun out of Shanghai because I love that game, Slime World gets lots of praise about how good it is, and Rygar also looks like it is alot of fun. If you could please help me out I would be very greatful. I am just looking for a good game that I can get alot of replay value out of and is extremely fun but not too challenging.

I only know Shanghai, but I recommend it as highly as possible. Of all the Lynx games I own, it's the one I play each and every time I pull my Lynx out.

on the other hand :)

i have shanghai and it is probably one of the games i play the least.

maybe my age ,but squinting at the screen trying to make out wat things are gives me a headache after 10 mins and i give up lol

im sure its a good game if u liek those sorts ,but im not 1 of them.

Slimeworld FTW!