IGNORED

N64 Hey You Pikachu - 5 New In Box

Junie

I know this is for a newer system compared to what is usally discussed, but I thought I'd try it. I have a total of 5 brand new still sealed in the box, Hey You Pikachu games for the Nintendo 64 (N64). I manged to pick-up quite a few on clearence at a store, as they no longer sell N64 items, and have 5 left over.

It comes with the Game Pak, manual (Owners Manual, Quick VRU Guide, and some other papers, VRU (Voice Recognition Unit) English Language, and Microphone.

This game you actually talk into the microphone to tell Pikachu what you want him to do. In the game you go Fishing, Capturing other Pokemon, take Picnics, go looking for Buired Treasure, and more.

I am interested in trading these for Atari 2600, Atari 7800, Commodore 64, NES, Super NES, Sega Genesis, or Gameboy games or hardware. As you might have guessed I am mainly interested in Atari 2600 games and hardware. ;) I will however sell these for the right price as well, but would prefer some other gaming items.

If you are interested please e-mail a list of trade items you want to trade for one of these. E-mail me at junie@juniescreations.com

I also have a box of magazine-sized strategy guides for "Pokemon Stadium" for Nintendo 64, from Prima. These used to sell for 9.95 at Toys "R" Us... I'm not sure if they were ever placed on clearance or not, but I have several I would like to get rid of. If anybody is interested in them, just send an email my way and make me an offer =)

• 4 years later...