IGNORED

Looking for 2 Sega Saturn Games

JagMX

Im looking for Radiant Silvergun for Sega Saturn. Ive been hearing for quite a long time that this game is one of the best shooters ever made, and judging by the prices on ebay and certain sites for this game it must be. Anyone have a copy they're looking to get rid of? Or have an xtra? Email me or post here! :D

Also AMOK is another one im looking to get my hands on :)

Ill even take burned copies(even though id prefer the original)

I got a question, you said you'd take burnt copies, do you have a modchip or did you actually sucessfully do the swap trick method thing. cuz I was looking into getting a modchip, but they're like 4 times the price of a playstation one. and i was wondering if the swap method thing worked.

I havent tried the swap trick yet, but i guess im willing to give it shot, as for the modchip, id love to try and put one in, but since i only have one saturn left now, and its the saturn with the US/Jap switch im not touching it! But id prefer the original copies for the saturn.

The modchips for saturn that I have seen are only $9, but shipping from overseas cost about $15 I think. How do you do the swap trick, I have no burned games (the only saturn games i have are virtua cop, and some crappy sports games), but I'd like to know how to do it.

Speaking of Modchips, I have a complete setup to create Stealth 3 (Multimode 2.x) Playstation Modchips and have complete color instructions for models SPCH-100x, SPCH-550x, SPCH-700x, SPCH-750x, and SPCH-900x.

I bought all of this to sell them through online auctions and various things but the market was hit hard from banning by Yahoo and others that I actually never sold any, just used them myself and my friends systems.

If anyone is interested in buying Modchips pre-wired with instructions (Available online, or printed), or have me install them let me know. If someone actually wants to try and market these I will glady offer a discount per chip.

I thought of selling them on my website, but as I mainly sell classic gaming items and from the possiable problems from Sony (As anyone is contacted sooner or later about legal action by them) I think it isn't worth the effort.

I bought all of this to sell them through online auctions and various things but the market was hit hard from banning by Yahoo and others that I actually never sold any, just used them myself and my friends systems.

Should be safe to sell them in Australia now. I'll be modding my old PSX some time next month hopefully. Only so I can play imports, I hate copies. I'll probably get a translucent orange case for it at the same time.

Should be safe to sell them in Australia now. I'll be modding my old PSX some time next month hopefully. Only so I can play imports, I hate copies. I'll probably get a translucent orange case for it at the same time.

That sounds great, too bad the guy was also selling games (Back-ups perhaps?). Who knows what would happen here in the US, I imagine Sony would win the case. :sad:

As you stated, that is the main reason I personally use the chips, to play import games. I personally love Japaneese Anime and such, for instance DrangonBall Z games. I also like some of their music, it seems "haunting", like the theme/ending songs of DragonBall, DragonBall Z, Outlaw Star, and many others. :)

Good luck on the modding of your system, I would highly recommend a good soldering iron of 15 watts. I personally runnined two PSX systems when I first started with a soldering iron that was too hot and melted some PCB trace wires and such. I now have a variable 5 watt to 45 watt soldering iron "station" made by Weller.

The new case sounds great, I hope you get a good deal on it as I've seen them priced anywhere from $20 or more.

How do you do the swap trick, I have no burned games (the only saturn games i have are virtua cop, and some crappy sports games), but I'd like to know how to do it.

Instructions for the Saturn swap trick can be found at various places around the web. Here is one link that worked for me http://www.litespeedcomputers.com/sx/misc/.../saturnswap.txt It's not too easy to do but it does work. A friend of mine removed the balls that hold the CD in place on the spindle so he could switch the CD's a lot faster and he has a lot more luck than I normally do. I just can't bear the thought of damaging my console to do it myself though.

Well litespeedcomputers.com/sx was the first place I heard about the swap method. I did a few searches for Saturn modchips and the only ones I can find are like $35. Also, I didn't know installing modchips on psx were that hard, my dad did it in like less than 5 minutes and it worked fine. My modchip came in handy cuz one of my friends wanted to play some imports, so I traded him my psx for his ps2 for like 2 weeks ;) Of course I only would use the modchip for imports! I know how you feel nashnooga, I only have a few games too. I just got it and the seller(well trader actually) included Virtua Fighter 2 with it. Then I bought Madden 97, and madden 98, and NFL 97(I like the older madden games, and I wanted to see where NFL 2k originated) So I only have like 4 games, and I need more games. So I know exactly how you feel about not having very many games.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok Got my hands on a copy of AMOK. Good price @ 3.00, althought a bit scratched, at least I finally got it :) .

Now Radiant Silvergun.....anyone here want to sell it for a price that doesnt require me taking out a loan? :D

I've actually installed quite a few mod chips on Saturn Systems, actually sold a few on eBay as "M" systems, it's not complicated, but you must have some sodering skill...otherwise it would be quite easy to make that system a paperweight...as far as Radiant Silvergun? I used to own one but since have sold, since I'm not actively collecting Saturn right now. Also, another game you should check out is Dracula X, this is another great game...

Dave

"M"

BTW, get your hands on an ST Key for the Saturn

I actually have Dracula X, and it is definitly an xillent game. I have quite a few of some raries, but i would love to get my hands on RS without having to pay 200 or more on ebay. If everything was easy to mod the saturn i probabaly would, but i have that "swith" system that goes from playing us games to jap games with the flick of the switch, so im not taking anychances on turing this system into paperweight

I actually have Dracula X, and it is definitly an xillent game. I have quite a few of some raries, but i would love to get my hands on RS without having to pay 200 or more on ebay. If everything was easy to mod the saturn i probabaly would, but i have that "swith" system that goes from playing us games to jap games with the flick of the switch, so im not taking anychances on turing this system into paperweight

It was takin to freekin long to submit my message, so i got frustrated and hit "submit" too many times :D

Man i wish i couldve gotten it for 90 or less. Some jerkoff actaully had a first bid on ebay for it not too long ago for 269.00! :o

Bastards i tell ya !

Oh well i try...ill be waiting I got enough to hold me over till then :)