IGNORED

UK equivalent to Goo - Gone + Question about classiclean

acharris

Hi all, I live in the UK and was wondering what is the equivalent to Goo Gone in the UK to help clean labels and old sticky residue from cartridges. I use Isopropyl Alcohol from an Chemist to clean contacts and some external casing of games and consoles.

What other stuff in the UK is good for cleaning cases and consoles after I take them apart to clean them, aside from Isopropyl Alcohol and also what is this Classiclean like to use which I see on ebay. Thanks in advance.

Goo Gone is just a brand name for concentrated orange oil from orange peels.

It isn't just orange oil, read the label. It also contains petroleum distillates.

I'm sure there must be a similar product in the UK, but I don't know what it might be called. Goo Gone's labels say it removes grease, gum, stickers, crayon, tape, make-up, oil, wet paint, scuff marks, shoe polish, tree sap, asphalt, candle wax and glue. "Gum" here would be chewing gum, as most Americans aren't very familiar with the term "gum" referring to a water-activated adhesive.