IGNORED

Favorite Nes Game

Neoc56

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, you know what, I've decided to just pick a favorite from the games that I have.

I'm going to say that I really like Galaga on the NES. Last 4th of July it started raining so we had to go in for about an hour or so. I pulled out the NES and Galaga and we traded off controllers seeing who could get the best score.

I hate to be weird here, but I never had a NES and never shall get one. So... I guess that means I dont have a favorite NES game... oh well, I have a favorite SMS game, and thats good enough for me!

Really, that's nice... Why not try starting a "Favorite SMS game" thread rather than posting how much you like the system in a thread on favorite NES games? I hate to say it, but you're begining to annoy me.

I think he is annoying to everone. He thinks that Sega is the best and there is nothing else but he couldnt be farther from the truth. It is so stupid that he says he wont own anything made by Nintendo because he is missing out on some of the best games ever made. He is just hurting himself.

As for the best NES games. I would say mine are:

Super Mario3

Mega Man series

Turtles The Arcade

Among my favs are-

Super Mario Bros series-3 in particular, but 1 and the japanese 2 are fantastic.

Dragon Warrior 3-great game

Metroid-One of the best of its genre ever made.

Kirby's Adventure-a fantastic last gen game, long and entertaining.

Mega Man 3-My fav of the series, but all 6 of em are great.

Ninja Gaiden 2-another fav

Deja Vu-Everyone owes it to themselves to play this one.

I think he is annoying to everone. He thinks that Sega is the best and there is nothing else but he couldnt be farther from the truth. It is so stupid that he says he wont own anything made by Nintendo because he is missing out on some of the best games ever made. He is just hurting himself.

As for the best NES games. I would say mine are:

Super Mario3

Mega Man series

Turtles The Arcade

Punisher, what about Dig Dug?, yeah I sucked at the game but...

You know, prolly not a typical answer, but I didn't grow up on the NES, so I didn't play every singlee game to know any better (yet!). ;)

I loved Shadowgate! Still one of my favorites, although replay on it is a lot lower than on some others. But I loved the puzzles and the music!

After that would prolly be:

Super Mario Bros. 3 & 2

Namco Pac-Man

Star Wars (predictable, I know)

Zelda I