IGNORED

Anybody have "black" not grey Jaguar carts?

BuddyBuddies

im looking for several "black" Jaguar carts,not the grey ones,the only common Black cart was Cybermorph to my knowlegde,but Trevor Mcfur,Raiden,Dino Dudes and possibly Clud Drive maybe more were all black. id like to buy them if anybody has them and is willing to sell them to me,id love to have them boxed with matching numbers on cartridee and box,but even loose ones are wanted. however, im not going to pay an outragious price for these,unlike the Jag-Ware items i listed. anyway all comments,suggestions and opinions are welcome,thanks buddies. :D Jaguar Rules! :)

I have a black Raiden cart. The only other thing that was different about it was that the shrinkwrap had a little sticker on it saying "2 player" instead of being printed on the box.

interesting buddy. i dont have a black one yet. do the numbers on the cart match the numbers on the box? thanks buddy :cool:

You're insane, Buddy ;-). Actually, I would love to see a list of the items you own and the items you are still looking for. Good luck on getting those black cartridges.

:D thanks buddy,ill have to compile a list of items i need as well as those pictures of the Jaggy stuff. its going to take some time due to the holidays and new year. :)

Buddy I will say it again..

Pictures coming soon Mr Buddy!!!!! :) You promised!! :)

eventually ill get them up buddy :)

The only one I remember was Cybermorph. Looking.....

Oh, it seems I do have the black case Air Cars right here....Nice! Too bad the game blows!

I was one of the first few numbskulls to get in on this' networked' game. :( Doh!

You can have mine.......when you can pry them from my dead, rigamordis set hands! :P

I have a black Raiden cart. The only other thing that was different about it was that the shrinkwrap had a little sticker on it saying "2 player" instead of being printed on the box.

Oh wait.....now that you mention it. I may very well have the black Raiden too.

However...im not going to go dig for that....just yet.

Oh wait.....now that you mention it. I may very well have the black Raiden too.

However...im not going to go dig for that....just yet.

:D i dont have a Black Raiden yet.... lost it on ebay for cheap... :(

Aircars is cool ...... :P

I had a couple black Trevor McFur carts... Did that game even ever come in gray? Or only black carts?

it comes in grey too :cool:

Grey cartridges? Every Jaguar item I ever bought was in black. I guess I was the only one buying them when they first came out? When did they go grey? When they got old? ;)

I had a couple black Trevor McFur carts... Did that game even ever come in gray? Or only black carts?

it comes in grey too :cool:

Grey cartridges? Every Jaguar item I ever bought was in black. I guess I was the only one buying them when they first came out? When did they go grey? When they got old? ;)

its very easy to tell the difference between a black cartridge and a grey cartridge once you have seen them,maybe somebody can post a picture comparing the two. :cool: