IGNORED

Japanese Jaguar Items...( do you have any?)

BuddyBuddies

just curious what all has been found as far as Japanese Jaguar stuff goes. anybody got any Japanese Jaguar instruction manuals or boxed Jaguar Systems with the all Japanese manual... im curious as to what has been found and as always if you are interested in selling them ,please PM me. thanks buddies,all comments ,questions and suggestions are welcome! you guys rock! :cool:

Jaysmith has a Japanese AVP which was bundled with the Japanese Jaguar so I'd say ask him about it.

Yep,Jay has one too,but he wont sell it :D ,but im curious about the games and manuals too, i thought somebody had an all Japanese Doom manual and a Wolfenstein manual. i wonder what all was released in Japan?? :cool:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
The Japanese had the Jaguar? Too bad they did not make any games for the Jag. Atari Jaguar needed there help bad! and I mean BAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!

And the big downfall for the Jaguar in Japan was the "Made in the USA" label. Japanese can be very loyal to their country products (except when it comes to clothes I believe).

The Japanese had the Jaguar? Too bad they did not make any games for the Jag. Atari Jaguar needed there help bad! and I mean BAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!

And the big downfall for the Jaguar in Japan was the "Made in the USA" label. Japanese can be very loyal to their country products (except when it comes to clothes I believe).

Their an ethnocentric culture.. anything foreign generally turns them off.