IGNORED

Mysterious Lynx cart

YOK-dfa

Nice... what's the story behind this... where did you find it. When can you test it?

I bought it from a guy. He said he got it a long time ago when he traded his MSX3 for a box with Lynx stuff. He says the guy he got it from was working in some technical center where they did repairs on Atari Lynx units and that it probably has some diagnostic software on it. I didn't have time to test it, but as soon as i get my Lynx back i will.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So, maybe You interested it's: http://atariki.krap.pl/index.php/Atari_256_kB_Game_Cartridge - this is EPROM cartridge project for Atari LYNX made by Pasiu. It is for 256KB, but it is possible to simple exchange it for 512KB.

Hi Sikor!

If you tell me something more about that simple exchange for 512KB I'll be very grateful. ;)

Isn't it just to add a wire from the next unused addres line of the conector to the highest addres line on the 512KB ROM?

So, maybe You interested it's: http://atariki.krap.pl/index.php/Atari_256_kB_Game_Cartridge - this is EPROM cartridge project for Atari LYNX made by Pasiu. It is for 256KB, but it is possible to simple exchange it for 512KB.

Hi Sikor!

If you tell me something more about that simple exchange for 512KB I'll be very grateful. ;)

Isn't it just to add a wire from the next unused addres line of the conector to the highest addres line on the 512KB ROM?

Dunno, but "downgrade" to 128KB means reshuffling the whole ROM contents....

Dunno, but "downgrade" to 128KB means reshuffling the whole ROM contents....

I tumbled over a document about the different wierings for different EPROM charts, and yes, you have to reshuffle all the high order addresses (above and including A8).