IGNORED

I cant believe it...The Hyperscan lives on!

swlovinist

People seemed sure, homebrew would be going any day. However that was a long time ago, and I haven't seen it yet. I was hoping someone here might know of some homebrew games.

Well see it takes someone that knows how to program, and that person would have to want to put the time in learning this system . so far there is quite a few people that know how to program but they either do not know about this system, or do not want to develop on this system because they are developing on another system, that's the problem.

The system has potential. its sad to see that not much else was done with it other then hello world.

Edited by madmax2069
  • Like 1

Thanks for the article. I was not even aware of this console until this post. It seems that you can still obtain them from Amazon.com. As someone mentioned previously, this is one system where you can obtain the entire collection since only 5 games were released for it.

Edited by AtariDude

Has anyone got anything usefull running on this, yet?

Nope. 5 years later and the thing still doesn't have any 3D hardware! :P

Yep, 5 years later and the Xbox 360 is still kicking sony's ass, they so screwed up with the PS3(which stands for Piece of Shit 3).

And this is relevant because...?

• Like 3

• 2 months later...