IGNORED

Commodore Plus/4 at a thrift $10

• 2 weeks later...

FWIW I've never found anything video game related at that store except a Space Invaders keychain game from Radio Shack. I think they must have some sorta policy about games, in 5 years of visits I havent found so much as a lone Playstation game in the CD pile. Its a Little Old Church Lady thrift where you can barely move and stuff remains unsold for years. For some reason they have really good deals on upright pianos.

• 2 weeks later...
FWIW I've never found anything video game related at that store except a Space Invaders keychain game from Radio Shack. I think they must have some sorta policy about games, in 5 years of visits I havent found so much as a lone Playstation game in the CD pile. Its a Little Old Church Lady thrift where you can barely move and stuff remains unsold for years. For some reason they have really good deals on upright pianos.

You said it best.

Saw a boxed, mint one of these for ten bucks at this place

http://www.thehome.org/site/PageServer?pag...ther_thriftshop

It was there today and probably will be for awhile knowing that store

ooh, I'd snag it in a heartbeat. I wish I could find stuff like that around here. I just like C=. As a computer, not a game.

Nathan