IGNORED

I'll trade SNES for SNES games... let's talk!

Night Driver

I've got 4 working systems and only two hands! Do you have a bunch of random games (or, perhaps, extra limbs?) that you want in exchange for one? Let's talk! I'm looking for games to play- so they have to be fun... not necessarily collectible.

Best offer wins.

Edit: This offer has morphed into an auction for one (1) complete SNES. There is just under 6 days left. Bidding has begun w/ an offer of Street Fighter II and some NFL games. Do I hear Mario 3, Street Fighter 1 & a picture of Scott Baio?

Edited by Night Driver

NOBODY is interested in this?

The math is sound... check it out: Collector X has 47 commons that are worth approximately dick (D) to other collectors. Night Driver has extra systems (S+), but few games (%^(). Bundled systems and games (S^)) usually sell for more than the composite parts would sell for, seperately. Night Driver would trade one (1) complete SNES for a fair # of SNES games. Collector X can then bundle aforementioned system w/ some of the remainder of their stash and profit. Simply:

[(47X - F#) +S] > 47X (D) = (P)rofit + %^)

:D

Wow... when I got your question I went to Ebay to see what they're going for now & found that prices have really skyrocketed since I sold off some systems 2 years ago! The cheapest complete system I found was $50 (inc. shipping.) I was thinking it would be more like $35.

Ideally, I'd like a trade as described ... I thought it was more fun (and a way for both parties to increase the value of their duplicates,) but I would take $27- plus ACTUAL shipping costs- from a member of AA.

I'd throw in a 2nd system, sans cords & controllers (but tested & working perfectly), for $15.

Ron

Edit: Thanks, G.S.!

Edited by Night Driver

Actually, I gave away my only copy of Street Fighter II as a Christmas '06 present & I've been Jonesin' for Chun Li ever since. Seriously. If you want to beef your offer up w/ Atari, Genesis or NES games (or random oddities, T-shirts, books, fruitcakes, and/or system cords, etc.) feel free! Let's make this fun!

Phantom is sending me an offer via E-Mail. He's your only competition at the moment. Auction ends in six (6) days.

Good luck!

SUPER

Super

Nintendo

Entertainment

System

Auction!

Ends at 3:23 AM

Jan. 7th, 2008.

Bidding has started w/ an offer of Street Fighter II & some NFL titles. Can you beat it? Yes, you can!

Bid offers may extend beyond SNES carts. Atari & Genesis games, Ween CD's, fruitcakes, movie passes, T-shirts, a praying mantis trapped in amber and/or other random oddities also acceptable.

Good Luck!

Cool. I'm chiefly interested in the SNES games, but I do have all 3 systems. I'm looking for fun games to play. As long as they work, they can be scratched, stickered, w/o box & markered.

Here's a list of the SNES games I have. It's a pretty short list, so... easy to accomodate:

Lemmings

Starfox

Dragon's Lair

Arcade's Greatest Hits (Joust, Defender...)

Arkanoid

Super Mario Kart

Tetris Attack

Super Mario World

Donkey Kong Country

Thanks for your interest! Ron

3 days left in the Super SNES Auction!

Bidding hasn't even reached the first floor in the metaphorical tower of trade!

Let's look at the stats: Not only am I offering a complete, tested & kickass SNES- this auction includes shipping! At this point, I'm obliged to spend $10 to send my $20 system to some guy offering Street Fighter II and a John Madden jerkoff. Street Fighter II is a great game, don't get me wrong... but....

What You Got?