IGNORED

Atari Magazines... What are they worth?

belucid

I have a few old Atari Magazines... Want to see if anyone can speculate on what they are worth.

Atarian Video Game Magazine (August 1989, Premier Issue) - Good shape except for quarter size sticker removed from cover

Atari Age (Jul/Aug 1983, Vol. 2 Num. 2) - Long, thin tear in cover

Atari Age (Sept/Oct 1983, Vol. 2 Num. 3) - Good shape

Atari Age (Nov. 1983/Feb 1984, Vol. 2 Num. 4) - Good shape

Thanks,

Sean

I have a few old Atari Magazines... Want to see if anyone can speculate on what they are worth.

Atarian Video Game Magazine (August 1989, Premier Issue) - Good shape except for quarter size sticker removed from cover

Thanks,

Sean

Never mind on the Atari Ages. I see them on eBay... they seem to be worth a couple bucks each. What about the Atarian? Anybody know?

Thanks,

Sean

Thanks,

Sean

I sold some Atari ST mags last week at $6 each...

Atarian63

Thanks,

Sean

Never mind on the Atari Ages. I see them on eBay... they seem to be worth a couple bucks each. What about the Atarian? Anybody know?

Thanks,

Sean

Since it is the premiere issue, it will be worth a bit more, probably not $30 like the one that has been parked on eBay forever, but more than the couple of bucks for the Atari Age mags. Probably around $10 +/- $5 depending on the buyer, time of the year, phase of the moon, and so on.

• 12 years later...

I am seeking and Atari collector and expert I am claiming to have a very handsome collection of Atari consoles four or five hundred different Atari games for different Atari consoles controllers joysticks magazines floppy disk hard disk cartridges 2600 Atari games with console controllers in love magazines Atari manuals and original books original programmer original programmer for the starting of some popular games lots of paperwork I think like programmers if any Atari collector out there could give me some guidance I sure would appreciate it thank you have a good day

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Antique Trading Post said:

I am seeking and Atari collector and expert I am claiming to have a very handsome collection of Atari consoles four or five hundred different Atari games for different Atari consoles controllers joysticks magazines floppy disk hard disk cartridges 2600 Atari games with console controllers in love magazines Atari manuals and original books original programmer original programmer for the starting of some popular games lots of paperwork I think like programmers if any Atari collector out there could give me some guidance I sure would appreciate it thank you have a good day

My guidance...

• post pictures of your stuff
  • use eBay (sold items) to get an idea of the value of what you have
  • expect significantly less if you plan on selling the whole lot in one transaction
  • be prepared to validate your identity since you're new to AtariAge

22 hours ago, Antique Trading Post said:

Pictures of the Atari 8bit stuff and I'll make you an offer