IGNORED

Chowder for Colecovision & Darkplace for Intellivision.

Atariboy2600

Here are two mockup art work I did a Colecovision of Chowder a new cartoon show on Cartoon Network and a Intellivision of Garth Marenghi's Darkplace a funny Adult Swim new show.

Colecovision Chowder (TV series).

I drew this from scracth from drawing the toons and back drop to typing the texts for the box, label and even mockupt eh screen shot from a Smurf game.

Intellivision Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.

Same thing I did on Chowder but with Intellivision style and a game of Dracula^_^

The resion I did cuase both shows had that 1980s feell to them. Aside from the real cart image all of the images are hand drawn from box, art work and all on Gimp paint program and my tablet.

post-5587-1199046114_thumb.jpg

post-5587-1199046136_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

That's pretty neat! Someone needs to develop a game that's worthy of that Chowder label.

By the way, have you run this by C.H. Greenblatt, the creator of the show? He's got a blog right here...

http://nerdarmada.blogspot.com/

Also, that Garth Merenghi label is hilarious. It's amazing how well it works with the classic Intellivision box design.