IGNORED

Save Mary Artwork Discovered

Tempest

Why are her Forearms bigger than mine? Strange, very strange!

I understand the thighs being larger, because shes a husky outback kinda woman but the forearms? I really do think she may be the manliest cartoon woman Ive ever seen that wasnt meant to be.

Pretty face though. Can we put some bags over her forearms? :D

Edited by Phantom

I'm surprised she doesn't have a mullet, a tool belt, and an extreme dislike for sausage.

Like a vegetarian Canadian?

:D

(WARNING: OFFENSIVE REMARKS)

Ha!! I am not offended because it's so fucking true. I see them all the time. At first you think it's a man but then you look again and it ain't no man. It's a woah-man. Sometimes you see them with their matching twin haircut (mullet) same sex spouse. You try to understand.. And then you upchuck as visions of disgustingness enter the mind.

Edited by birdie3

I'm surprised she doesn't have a mullet, a tool belt, and an extreme dislike for sausage.

Ha!! I am not offended because it's so fucking true. I see them all the time. At first you think it's a man but then you look again and it ain't no man. It's a woah-man. Sometimes you see them with their matching twin haircut (mullet) same sex spouse. You try to understand.. And then you upchuck as visions of disgustingness enter the mind.

I think you're reading MUCH more into my dopey little joke than intended. Random, was making a butch lesbian joke but I was kind of turning it around a bit. Mullets are sometimes called "hockey hair" and since many Canadians are fond of hockey, I brought up Canada. The vegetarian part was because he said she hates sausage which is usually made of meat. I know what he meant but I was trying to be funny by playing dumb, I wasn't actually insinuating anything about anyone's sex preferences or Canadians or even tool belts.

well I thought it was funny before it had to be explained, oh well...

I think you're reading MUCH more into my dopey little joke than intended. Random, was making a butch lesbian joke but I was kind of turning it around a bit. Mullets are sometimes called "hockey hair" and since many Canadians are fond of hockey, I brought up Canada. The vegetarian part was because he said she hates sausage which is usually made of meat. I know what he meant but I was trying to be funny by playing dumb, I wasn't actually insinuating anything about anyone's sex preferences or Canadians or even tool belts.

well I thought it was funny before it had to be explained, oh well...

:lolblue: There is no try. Only do or do not.

Well, at least we now know the real reason "Save Mary" never got released. :D
Because members of the gang F.P.O. spraypainted on the artwork? :?

F.P.O. means "For Position Only". It's a term used in graphic design.

Ah! Thanks for clearing that up. I was wondering what that stood for.

Tempest

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I was just informed by Iwan that this was already done....Oh well no surprise now. But I spent many hours redoing the artwork this title in 500dpi...Box is going thru final design but the art is all done.

SURPRISE :D (low rez proof)

smarysmallzy0.th.jpgartworkprotdb0.th.jpg

Hopefully all my other stuff hasn't been done yet... :ponder:

Edited by nonner242

I was just informed by Iwan that this was already done....Oh well no surprise now. But I spent many hours redoing the artwork this title in 500dpi...Box is going thru final design but the art is all done.

Yummy box that is.......... :cool:

Nice box but it's not a 7800 game. It doesn't use the MARIA in any shape or form.