IGNORED

Save Mary Artwork Discovered

Tempest

I was just informed by Iwan that this was already done....Oh well no surprise now. But I spent many hours redoing the artwork this title in 500dpi...Box is going thru final design but the art is all done.

SURPRISE :D (low rez proof)

smarysmallzy0.th.jpgartworkprotdb0.th.jpg

Hopefully all my other stuff hasn't been done yet... :ponder:

Nice box but it's not a 7800 game. It doesn't use the MARIA in any shape or form.

Heres a link for 7800 Save Mary.....http://www.flipsiderunner.com/7800/savemaryr.html

And here is what is printed on my Cart and Box that I bought.......post-6530-1236297596_thumb.jpg

And it wont play on my 2600.....So to me its a 7800 game....right?

I was just informed by Iwan that this was already done....Oh well no surprise now. But I spent many hours redoing the artwork this title in 500dpi...Box is going thru final design but the art is all done.

SURPRISE :D (low rez proof)

smarysmallzy0.th.jpgartworkprotdb0.th.jpg

Hopefully all my other stuff hasn't been done yet... :ponder:

Nice box but it's not a 7800 game. It doesn't use the MARIA in any shape or form.

Heres a link for 7800 Save Mary.....http://www.flipsiderunner.com/7800/savemaryr.html

And here is what is printed on my Cart and Box that I bought.......post-6530-1236297596_thumb.jpg

And it wont play on my 2600.....So to me its a 7800 game....right?

2600 game being run on 7800 hardware. Back when Save Mary and Shooting Arcade first became for sale from Video 61 there was no Superchip 2600 boards and running them on 7800 boards was much more feasable as SRAM on 7800 PCB's was alot cheaper and easier to work with.

So I know it a 2600 game...but is it consider 7800 since thats what it offically plays on?

I can change the box at anytime also...not that hard to do.

7800 is correct for that "hacked" version as it's a 7800 cart for sure, it's just forced to run in 2600 mode. :)

So I know it a 2600 game...but is it consider 7800 since thats what it offically plays on?

I can change the box at anytime also...not that hard to do.

7800 is correct for that "hacked" version as it's a 7800 cart for sure, it's just forced to run in 2600 mode. :)

Thanks, I can goto sleep now... :D