IGNORED

2 day AA auction: 7800

Welcome to the Atari Age auction. This time I am auctioning off an Atari 7800 pro system! The auction will only be for approx. 2 days. Im not sure what hour it will end yet, but I will let you know as we get closer to it. Im not an Ebay member and Ive done this here before and was happy with how it worked out.

I would say that this item works great, but there is a flaw. The reset button does not work. This means that if you buy this, you are going to have to REPLACE the reset button in order to play with it. If you are good at doing these kinds of things, then this is the toy for you! This is the console and the power supply only. It does not come with joysticks or games. (I forgot to take the picture of the power supply but you will get it with your order.)

The bid will include shipping.

The starting bid is $15.

Any takers?

the winner will send a money order to my address and then I will ship the item off to you.

Good luck!

post-6472-1199904150_thumb.jpg

$15 starting bid for a console that is not fully working...

Good luck with that buddy.

I don't know, shipping will probably be close to $10 depending on where the buyer is located. So that's really only about $5 for the 7800. If I didn't have at least 12 or so 7800s sitting around I might think about bidding on it. :D

Mitch