IGNORED

Jaguar GPU Debugger

Orion_

• 10 years later...

No, I sold my Jaguar. This might sound weird, as it is the system I have made the most games for, mostly because of the amazing community. I got a lot of support from the Jaguar players. However, it is one of the consoles I like the least. I don't want to disappoint people, but the consoles I owned during my childhood will always come first, including the PS1. I only had the Jaguar in 2005 and only for the purpose of programming on it.

(source: https://www.atarilegend.com/interviews/interviews_detail.php?selected_interview_id=33#18)

Edited by ggn

I think Dillinger was doing something with it at one time.

Hi,

This is correct, it was written in Pascal for what I recall; the tool was quite interesting but required to isolate your GPU code from the rest.

I put away the tool after a while, since I was going deeper in the Virtual Jaguar emulator code to integrate a debugger.

Hi,

This is correct, it was written in Pascal for what I recall; the tool was quite interesting but required to isolate your GPU code from the rest.

I put away the tool after a while, since I was going deeper in the Virtual Jaguar emulator code to integrate a debugger.

interesting, did you prepared any new version?