IGNORED

Colecovision HSC Week #12 - Q*bert

NOTE: THIS WEEKS GAME HAS ENDED!

Q*bert

post-14567-1200646883.jpg

Game Info

Q*bert is a conversion of the popular arcade game. The goal is to change all of the tiles on a pyramid to the target color. To do this you guide Q*bert around the pyramid, and every tile he hops on will change color. On early levels, a single hop will change the tile to the desired color, but on later levels you may need to hop on a tile multiple times or even avoid hopping on a tile multiple times! Trying to stop Q*bert are many different creatures which wander around the board, including Coily the snake, Slick and Sam, and falling balls. On the edge of the board are floating discs; if Q*bert jumps on one of these discs when the snake is in pursuit, the snake will fall off the board while Q*bert is safely transported to the top.

-This game was suggested by: theking21083

-Skill level: 1

Challenge

-None

HSC Info

-Post your scores in this thread and every couple of days I will update the leaderboard.

-The cutoff for posting scores will be the following Wednesday at 1:00 A.M. Eastern.

-Use the same skill level as posted so that all the scores will be acurate.

-Please read the Rules and Regulations thread for a thoural description of the HSC rules.

-If you would like to make a challenge for this game try to let me know before you post your first score.

Current High Scores

1st - duncantoml (158,595)

2nd - Ikrananka (137,755)

3rd - Mister VCS (28,655)

4th - joeybastard (27,900)

5th - theking21083 (25,800)

6th - ladybugz (12,750)

7th - jboypacman (4,850)

Leaderboard

1st -duncantoml +126 points

2nd -joeybastard +98 points

3rd -chuckwalla +86 points

4th -theking21083 +75 points

5th -Ikrananka +62 points

6th -RJ +35

7th -Recycled +32 points

8th -Mister VCS +31 points

9th -Blackjack +26 points

10th-PressureCooker2600 +22 points

10th-1982VideoGames +22 points

11th-Prodos8 +11

12th-Albert +9 points

12th-jetset +9 points

13th-purenergy +6 points

13th-jboypacman +6 points

14th-edweird13 +1 point

14th-ScottHuggins +1 point

14th-Artlover +1 point

14th-Murph74 +1 point

Edited by theking21083

I love this game on the ColecoVision. I hold the standard controllers at a 45° angle so that my joystick movements are in the direction seen on screen (works for me anyway :D ).

So far got 76,200 (Level 4, Stage 3) which is pretty typical for me. Will try again to see if I can improve.

Wow - I've never even remotely come close to a score by duncantoml so very pleased with myself. It's also a personal best by miles.

Awesome job Ikrananka.

Hi, I'm new here but love to play ColecoVision games. Got 12,750 so far.

Welcome to the Colecovision HSC ladybugz. I hope you have lots of fun doing what you love.