IGNORED

Missadventure Revised (Adventure hack)

accousticguitar

I myself have always liked text label games :)

If it is a pic label I think it would be cool to have Rhindle on the label..

If anyone tries a manual to the game it could start out like:

"The Golden Chalice has been safely returned to the castle but an even bigger adventure awaits in another kingdom where a princess has gone missing. The magic sword awaits you..."

Or something along those lines.

Wp

I guess I do have one small request for anyone using my concept: that you keep the princess named "Princess Penelope". That was the name given to her by my daughter, for whom I created the hack. She also named the small dragon "Squeak".

I guess I do have one small request for anyone using my concept: that you keep the princess named "Princess Penelope". That was the name given to her by my daughter, for whom I created the hack. She also named the small dragon "Squeak".

I doubt there will be a manual even if there is a cart release, but I can put those names in post #1. :)

The text label wins unanimous approval (since it was the only submission). :D

By the way sandmountainslim, which version of the game did you want on cart? I prefer the flip version myself.

Edit: I changed the cx number. Hopefully this one is okay. It didn't turn up in an internet search anyway.

post-8785-1231559455_thumb.jpg

post-8785-1231559493_thumb.jpg

Edited by accousticguitar

By the way sandmountainslim, which version of the game did you want on cart? I prefer the flip version myself.

I had been playing the one you have labelled Original Version but I just played the Flip Version and it looks good also, seems the same except for the turning dragons. Either one is fine with me.

Now I will have to find a text label version of Adventure to match it :)

Just let me know when it is Store Ready and I shall buy my copy.

Once again you guys did a great job on this hack.

Wp

Edited by sandmountainslim

The original version had room data crossing page boundaries, so it doesn't look quite as good as the newer versions. Also, the rooms near the Emerald Palace have been slightly rearranged in the newer versions to facilitate the "dragon's lair." And I think it is cool how the dragons face you when they are chasing you in the MissFlip version. :cool:

I honestly thought this game would generate more buzz than it has. Adventure Plus is very popular and a good game but this is way better in my opinion. Oh well! Even if it doesn't garner enough interest to make the store I definately want a copy myself. It just puzzles me that it hasn't gotten more traction.

Wp

The text label wins unanimous approval (since it was the only submission). :D

Edit: I changed the cx number. Hopefully this one is okay. It didn't turn up in an internet search anyway.

post-8785-1231559455_thumb.jpg

post-8785-1231559493_thumb.jpg

My label not good enough for ya Mr. Smith? :roll: j/k...kinda.... :P

Your label is fine, but I don't think I want my name on a game that other people might be purchasing. I actually put my name on one of the text labels I made and then took it off. It just doesn't belong there along with Mr. Robinett's name (you know what I mean?). Also, the cart I got from you has the first version of Missadventure Revised on it. I would like a cart with the last version (MissFlip) on it now. That's why I said I would buy one if Albert is kind enough to make it.

It just puzzles me that it hasn't gotten more traction.

I've been wondering about that too! I played the version with the flipping dragons today and i have to say it's really awesome! I think everyone who likes the original Adventure would have a blast with this version.

Maybe a list with all the changes that have been made to the game would help to get more people interested...

It just puzzles me that it hasn't gotten more traction.

I've been wondering about that too! I played the version with the flipping dragons today and i have to say it's really awesome! I think everyone who likes the original Adventure would have a blast with this version.

Maybe a list with all the changes that have been made to the game would help to get more people interested...

I have been playing the "flip" version on and off all day and it is absolutely mega-bad!

Wp

How's this for a list? I'm sure I've forgotten something.

1. A larger kingdom than Adventure (112 rooms in all).

2. Princess Penelope introduced (instead of the chalice).

3. Two more dragons (Bargle the blue dragon and Squeak the baby dragon).

4. Three more castles than Adventure (The Emerald Palace, cave, and red castle).

5. Trees and forests added to the kingdom.

6. Warp room added near the gold castle to help you get where you are going faster (you have to take the long way back though).

7. A red key added to open the three new castles.

8. New mazes added.

9. Rom size doubled to 8k.

Edited by accousticguitar

How's this for a list? I'm sure I've forgotten something.

1. A larger kingdom than Adventure (112 rooms in all).

2. Princess Penelope introduced (instead of the chalice).

3. Two more dragons (Bargle the blue dragon and Squeak the baby dragon).

4. Three more castles than Adventure (The Emerald Palace, cave, and red castle).

5. Trees and forests added to the kingdom.

6. Warp room added near the gold castle to help you get where you are going faster (you have to take the long way back though).

7. A red key added to open the three new castles.

8. New mazes added.

Yep, that's a good overview of all the new features. Maybe you should also mention that the game has been doubled in rom-size? (though it's obvious when you download the game).