IGNORED

Missadventure Revised (Adventure hack)

accousticguitar

Your label is fine, but I don't think I want my name on a game that other people might be purchasing. I actually put my name on one of the text labels I made and then took it off. It just doesn't belong there along with Mr. Robinett's name (you know what I mean?). Also, the cart I got from you has the first version of Missadventure Revised on it. I would like a cart with the last version (MissFlip) on it now. That's why I said I would buy one if Albert is kind enough to make it.

Just bustin' your Balls Al :P

post-3832-1231636851_thumb.png

Get rid of that yellow thing and that label is amazing!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I spent several hours playing this today. I even mapped the whole thing out. I counted 109 rooms in total. Maybe I made a mistake somewhere. Then again, maybe there are three more rooms I haven't found.

Are there any rooms that require the bridge to get to? A previous version mentioned the possibility.

And what's that black lump in the blue dragon's belly?

Adventure Plus is great. But this one takes it to a whole new level.

Without a map, you're going to get lost for a long time. You learn it much better when you map it.

I don't think it's fair to call it a hack. This is a homebrew - and a damn good one!

Anyway, my hats off to the authors who wrote this beauty. This is the ultimate kick ass Adventure game.

Can't wait for a ... 16K sequel? :)

I spent several hours playing this today. I even mapped the whole thing out. I counted 109 rooms in total. Maybe I made a mistake somewhere. Then again, maybe there are three more rooms I haven't found.

Are there any rooms that require the bridge to get to? A previous version mentioned the possibility.

Without a map, you're going to get lost for a long time. You learn it much better when you map it.

I don't think it's fair to call it a hack. This is a homebrew - and a damn good one!

Anyway, my hats off to the authors who wrote this beauty. This is the ultimate kick ass Adventure game.

There are 112 rooms. Yes, you need the bridge to get to some of them.

Black lump???

You'll have to talk to Yorgle about a sequel. Actually, I think he is planning one called Rhindle's Revenge. I don't know how far along he is on it.

Glad folks are enjoying this. I called earlier versions of my hack "MissAdventure" because I made it for my daughters who loved Mr. Robinett's game as much as I did as a kid. Their only complaint, however, was that it didn't have a princess in it. I figured, hey I can fix that.

It's called Missadventure for princess Penelope whom you are rescuing. :)

There are 112 rooms. Yes, you need the bridge to get to some of them.

Black lump???

You'll have to talk to Yorgle about a sequel. Actually, I think he is planning one called Rhindle's Revenge. I don't know how far along he is on it.

Yeah, I see a black lump. It looks like he's see-through, and there's a pregnancy in there or something.

So where would these bridge-only boards be?

Any idea why the room with the white castle gate flickers when there's only one object in it? Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. I noticed the same thing happen in the catacombs in the red cave. Although in that particular game, there may have been something hidden behind a wall. And I never brought the magnet in to find out.

• 1 month later...

post-16761-1240113756_thumb.jpg

best

hack

ever

And man, you sure have to hurry when carrying the princess. I lost her twice to the bat right in the green maze. Third time I had to carry bat + princess and was lucky the damn thing didn't escape.

This one belongs in any Adventure fan's collection along with Adventure plus, Adventure II (FB2) and Adventure 2 (5200).

Oh, and is there any difference between DL and Flip besides the flipping dragons?

Here's hoping for a cart soon :cool: