IGNORED

Boulder Dash® preorder list

60,00$ for a cart without box is really a hardcore price. But 12.000$ for 200

sounds really good..... ;)

I wish. I should have stated that the release DOES include a box... and manual. I'll also throw in a small boulder... really small... OK, a pebble... for those who ask nicely. And as to the profit, it's not $12,000. I will see somewhere around $5 per cartridge in my pocket. And let's not forget that is assuming I meet the programming challenges left, and that the final result is acceptable to First Star Software, Inc. BD on cartridge for Christmas is likely, but not certain.

Cheers

A

60,00$ for a cart without box is really a hardcore price. But 12.000$ for 200

sounds really good..... ;)

I wish. I should have stated that the release DOES include a box... and manual. I'll also throw in a small boulder... really small... OK, a pebble... for those who ask nicely. And as to the profit, it's not $12,000. I will see somewhere around $5 per cartridge in my pocket. And let's not forget that is assuming I meet the programming challenges left, and that the final result is acceptable to First Star Software, Inc. BD on cartridge for Christmas is likely, but not certain.

Cheers

A

yes, you should have said it comes with a box...but anyway I felt the vibe that it includes a box thats why I decided to order it :ponder: