IGNORED

What I believe is the most undervalued Atari 2600 stuff

homerwannabee

For instance I have actually added up the most hits in an eight year span in Major League baseball.

If you have access to baseball stat information, perhaps you can answer some things I was curious about.

For example, in what fraction of games could the winning team have lost instantly at the last at-bat, and in what fraction of those does the home team (who must be at bat) win.

To be more specific, in what fraction of games does the last at-bat start with the winning run at the plate, in the bottom of the ninth or later inning, with two outs and the home team behind, and in what fraction of those games does the home team win?

For instance I have actually added up the most hits in an eight year span in Major League baseball.

If you have access to baseball stat information, perhaps you can answer some things I was curious about.

For example, in what fraction of games could the winning team have lost instantly at the last at-bat, and in what fraction of those does the home team (who must be at bat) win.

To be more specific, in what fraction of games does the last at-bat start with the winning run at the plate, in the bottom of the ninth or later inning, with two outs and the home team behind, and in what fraction of those games does the home team win?

Don't know never got that obsessed. ;)

For whatever reason people neglect this like a red headed step child

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

This reminds me of a story from many years ago ,when I got up way too early to go to work and in a still waking up daze ,I said,"Step-headed red child".Of course my boss was on the floor laughing and never forgot to remind me of the foul up.

Now back on topic.I am tempted to start getting Sears boxed games,just because of the different pictures on the boxes,but wonder how much it will eventually cost.I have to also agree with the Tigervision box art being very cool.About four years ago I got a boxed copy of Espial for .99!