IGNORED

What's the rarest Atari game you have?

pojr

Hmmm guess I never posted in this thread...

After selling off some of the ultra rare stuff I had (for mucho mullah) then I'm left with PAL Pengo and a complete Magicard, closely followed by all the five Atari Club releases (and SQW is still shrinked). Oh and a proto NTSC Asterix, though that may still count heh...

Off the top of my head I think my rarest would be Off the Wall (R5), however my most favourite item from my collection is my still shrinkwrapped Centipede, which includes the DC Comic of the same name!

I know it is probably pretty common to come across something like that however I've only ever seen a sealed game like that once on the NZ auction site I use - that came with my first 2600, which started all of my collecting.

Phoenix

Edit: My rarest game is Master Builder by Spectravision (Rarity 8, complete with box and manual).. It looks like a fun game but I still can't get the hang of it. :|

Edited by Phoenix

Mine is just the cartridge of the Sears picture label version of Gunslinger.It just sold on ebay for around $200.

Wow. :-o

That label is hard to get but that is a hella lot of dough. The last one I saw a couple of years ago sold for $35. Must been the last one a couple of guys needed.

Edited by Omegamatrix

I found a loose ,year 1983, PAL,Spectravideo Master Builder last summer,not terribly rare,but the rarest i have,i think.As some may already know,its a game club exclusive from Columbia House,the club didnt last long at all.

Edited by Rik

• 2 weeks later...
So, a CIB version with a minty label should fetch, I don't know, $500? :P

(not my rarest ;) )

I don't have the box, but I've got a minty game and not so minty instructions.

I think I may go after that box now!

Does it have the game Number on the side (49.....) or is it the same as the other Gunslinger boxes?

Edited by EricDeLee

Not sure of everything I have.

But I know I have the following:

Cakewalk w/manual

Gunslinger w/manual

Master Builder

road runner

ikari warriors

motorodeo

Xenophobe

umm... I know I have some other fairly rare things... but can't think of them right now.

Quite a few 7s, 6s and 5s. I think I am missing like 15 or 20 Rarity 5 games.

Hmm... now if only I still had the ones I've sold off (multiple copies of Qbert Qubes, Atari Video Cube, CIB Qbert Qubes, Xante Trick Shot, Waterworld, Mr Dos Castle.... etc etc. The list goes on and on and on)

Atari Lynx:

Just about every game now. Some of the hardest for me to find: One I recently got after looking for years: Gates of Zendocan: CURVED LIP. There are a few others I'm looking for though: Klax japanese version.

I think that GoZ curved lip game should be rated a lot higher. VERY tough find.

And of course... some of the games on that Atari 2600 Rarity 1-4 list are near impossible to locate. Silver Asteroids, Orange Breakout, all of the Telegames with silver labels.

Sigh.... the search continues

does any one know how rare this is? It is a white lable Lock 'n' Chase that has a black lable underneath the white lable one. Here are some pics. The funniest thing is that the white lable says it was made in korea and the black one says that it was made in singapore. Any one know how much it is worth?

You can see the lable hiding under there:

post-12776-1212698226_thumb.jpg

post-12776-1212698297_thumb.jpg

post-12776-1212698357_thumb.jpg

There it is:

post-12776-1212698418_thumb.jpg

WickeyColumbus...

It isn't worth a penny. Sell it to me.

LOL

Seriously if you wanna sell it, I'll spring $5 at you. Not really sure what it is worth. But you made me want to get rid of the different labels I kept (I kept Singapore, korea, etc. of the same game).

WickeyColumbus...

It isn't worth a penny. Sell it to me.

LOL

Seriously if you wanna sell it, I'll spring $5 at you. Not really sure what it is worth. But you made me want to get rid of the different labels I kept (I kept Singapore, korea, etc. of the same game).

I am not yet sure If I want to sell it, but If I ever do, I will tell you for sure.