IGNORED

What's the rarest Atari game you have?

pojr

Alright!! I scored a Master Builder (R8) cart for $3 at the local mall. Also picked up Private Eye (R5) for another $3.

Also have Chuck Norris Super Kicks/Artillery Duel double end cart (R5), and Roc'N Rope (R5)

Just out of curiosity, Twin, which mall did you find Master Builder at? And if you really want to twist a screw, tell me you found it recently.

Hmmm... I'm not entirely sure I wanna disclose where I found my carts, but yes, it was found just days ago.

Howdy! This is my first post ever....

I have quite a few games, but I don't think many are that rare. It looks like, based on the rarity guides here, that Tomarc the Barbarian might be one. Which rarity guide is more accurate: the one here or digitpress? Over there, it says that my Montezuma's Revenge is a rare one...but here it doesn't...Anyhow, I digress...

I'd say Al's guide is a little more accurate.

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Sorry, AL is an awesome guy but his rarity guide has not been updated in ages. Remember that Motorodeo is a rarity 10, Ikari Warriors is still a rarity 9 and Glacier Patrol is still a rarity 4 game.

Edited by homerwannabee

I'd say Al's guide is a little more accurate.

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Sorry, AL is an awesome guy but his rarity guide has not been updated in ages. Remember that Motorodeo is a rarity 10, Ikari Warriors is still a rarity 9 and Glacier Patrol is still a rarity 4 game.

What do you think the rarity on these three should be?

My rarest has to be a mint sealed QUADRUN, followed by complete NTSC copies of Asterix and Obelix.

Sealed Gravitar, Crazy Climber and Swordquest Waterworld are also very rare :D

I think Waterworld's rarity is very over-rated. Here in NYC, there were tons of these games released in KayBee and Toys R Us. No way a rarity 9. :)

My rarest has to be a mint sealed QUADRUN, followed by complete NTSC copies of Asterix and Obelix.

I think Waterworld's rarity is very over-rated. Here in NYC, there were tons of these games released in KayBee and Toys R Us. No way a rarity 9. :)

There are many cities that were benefited by large lots of several rare games, i have kept those games sealed since they were released and i have never been able to find more sealed copies, only a few sealed quadruns and crazy climbers ...but i am in Mexico, it's harder to find games here.

There are many cities that were benefited by large lots of several rare games, i have kept those games sealed since they were released and i have never been able to find more sealed copies, only a few sealed quadruns and crazy climbers ...but i am in Mexico, it's harder to find games here.

I do know for a fact that Quadrun is a lot more common in Mexico. Most auctions I see for Quadrun are coming from your country. I also know that Asterix is also way more common in Mexico. Yes it is rare in Mexico, but in America this game was not really released. The programmer of Quadrun had six sealed copies and people bought from. But they had no idea at the time that your country even had them. Since then I have seen about 4 pop up in your country, and now that you mention yours that would make 5. Yes Asterix is still rare but not insanely rare as once thought.

Alright!! I scored a Master Builder (R8) cart for $3 at the local mall. Also picked up Private Eye (R5) for another $3.

Also have Chuck Norris Super Kicks/Artillery Duel double end cart (R5), and Roc'N Rope (R5)

Just out of curiosity, Twin, which mall did you find Master Builder at? And if you really want to twist a screw, tell me you found it recently.

Hmmm... I'm not entirely sure I wanna disclose where I found my carts, but yes, it was found just days ago.

Aarrgh! That is the sound of the screw twisting into my spine. Kudos on your find; I understand you not wishing to name your sources. I only asked because you mentioned a mall and...hmmm, I think I just figured it out. And now I am kicking myself.

If we're including Bomb carts, I suppose my complete boxed Bomb double pack (DCII) would count... but I don't know how rare that is....
Rare enough to mention here.

BTW: is this one yours, Wonder?

http://www.atarimania.com/zoom_frame.php?T...amp;NUM_IMAGE=0

8)

No, that one is not mine. I do have one that says "Demons EPROM Cartridge"....not sure if is the same one. That Demon Attack cart looks nice, especially if the game is the Imagic version. @Romhunter, I WONDER if the cart you are showing me is really a Demons to Diamonds cart.

That whould be mine. I guess that's my rarest cart. :?: