IGNORED

POTENTIAL SALE- Atari 2600 Items, including rarities 9 and 10

Wonder007

Are sealed games available possibly? :cool:

LMAO.

If they are sealed, I will definitely not get rid of those.......and keep my current copies so that I can play the games. If they are unsealed, I will get rid of my copies....

In addition, to motivate me more in getting access the better stuff, I am looking for Atari 2600 NTSC protos.....otherwise, cash would have to be the option..

Last note, this deal I am working on has not been finalized, remember that folks.....I do not want to jinxs anything....

Edited by Wonder007

So what are the chances of a guy with 4 arms getting some of these games? What if I jump up and down in place, and wave a Mexican flag, and I have a team of Leprechauns dancing around me? What are my chances of getting some of these games? And are you going to have super uber rare completely impossible unreleased prototype game written by Jimmy Carter while in the White House boxed with instructions, warranty card and fingerprint analysis kit, along with the original peanut? Are you going to be selling these at your local flea market and what is the closest airport? Can you ship by hand delivered courier? And what about the Brooklyn Dodgers? Can I pay with Google payments? What is your payment address, I'd like to pay you in advance for all these games you may or may not be getting and you may or may not be selling.

In addition, to motivate me more in getting access the better stuff, I am looking for Atari 2600 NTSC protos.....otherwise, cash would have to be the option..

Don't suppose you'd be interested in another one of these, would you? :ponder:

post-2641-1202765203_thumb.jpg

Nathan, I would like to buy that from you if you wanted to sell =)

And are you going to have super uber rare completely impossible unreleased prototype game written by Jimmy Carter while in the White House boxed with instructions, warranty card and fingerprint analysis kit, along with the original peanut?

I believe I have the only known copy of that...all others were destroyed by the Reagan administration or sold to Iran to fund the Contras. I did have the peanut, but I ate it one day when I was really hungry. :(

I have been looking for lochjaw, halloween, Off your rocker (with a label) and condor attack recently. Do let me know if you come up with any. I'll trade some protos if a have to. ;)

Did somebody say protos???? :)

BTW, on this topic, no updates to report....sorry :(

I have been looking for lochjaw, halloween, Off your rocker (with a label) and condor attack recently. Do let me know if you come up with any. I'll trade some protos if a have to. ;)

Did somebody say protos???? :)

BTW, on this topic, no updates to report....sorry :(

I hope it works out for you Wonder007 .......the stuff would be going to a real collector (good home) Its cool that people think of these as purely things they want in a collection rather than monetary value. I for one can be more materialistic but Atari has great memories for me. Good luck again!

I have no problem people coming to see my collection, in fact, when it is done, I will have a huge party and anybody here in the forums will be more than welcomed to come...the thing though is that right now I have most of the stuff in boxes because we are about to embark on a major construction project....that is until the city gives up the green light which now I have been waiting for over a year......... :(

Oh, btw, I did call the collector today (he is on vacation right now) but I asked him to see if he has a cart titled "Gamma Attack."... I am almost sure it was that game..... but I could be wrong...I hope I wasn't.. ;) Like I mentioned before, the guy I am dealing with is no hurry and instead of trying to pressure him (so that he can get mad), I am letting him take his time in dealing with me. In addition, he has other priorities....like enjoying retirement I guess so I need to be at his mercy so-to-speak. HOPEFULLY PATIENCE IS GOLDEN IN THIS SITUATION!!!!!

In addition, I have been getting a ton of e-mails/PM's on wish lists and requests to start building trade proposals. IF and only IF I ever get this collection, I will try to accommodate everybody accordingly, especially with the people that have been extra nice to me and have given me great deals in the past (you know who you are ;)).

The issue I have is that I just want to break even and the prices might be quite appealing for even the common collector so I need to decide how to attack that.....I want to be fair and at the same help people bolster their collections without paying an arm and a leg like I have for some items. I just love collecting and my philosophy on selling (which I really have never done before in these forums) is that I break even. I'll make money in other ways but not at the expense of this WONDERful hobby. :)

Edited by Wonder007

I have no problem people coming to see my collection, in fact, when it is done, I will have a huge party and anybody here in the forums will be more than welcomed to come...the thing though is that right now I have most of the stuff in boxes because we are about to embark on a major construction project....that is until the city gives up the green light which now I have been waiting for over a year......... :(

Oh, btw, I did call the collector today (he is on vacation right now) but I asked him to see if he has a cart titled "Gamma Attack."... I am almost sure it was that game..... but I could be wrong...I hope I wasn't.. ;) Like I mentioned before, the guy I am dealing with is no hurry and instead of trying to pressure him (so that he can get mad), I am letting him take his time in dealing with me. In addition, he has other priorities....like enjoying retirement I guess so I need to be at his mercy so-to-speak. HOPEFULLY PATIENCE IS GOLDEN IN THIS SITUATION!!!!!

In addition, I have been getting a ton of e-mails/PM's on wish lists and requests to start building trade proposals. IF and only IF I ever get this collection, I will try to accommodate everybody accordingly, especially with the people that have been extra nice to me and have given me great deals in the past (you know who you are ;)).

The issue I have is that I just want to break even and the prices might be quite appealing for even the common collector so I need to decide how to attack that.....I want to be fair and at the same help people bolster their collections without paying an arm and a leg like I have for some items. I just love collecting and my philosophy on selling (which I really have never done before in these forums) is that I break even. I'll make money in other ways but not at the expense of this WONDERful hobby. :)

Awesome! Hey... would you by chance be getting a lot of more common stuff as well? I'm still looking for quite a bit in the Rarity 1-5 scale range. Just to fill my lists! :)

I'm not going to throw a list your way... I figure I'll take a look at whatever you have later and see how it goes from there! Nice to here about your deal though. I hope it goes through for you! I can always build you one of the countertop Ataris I will be building. :) Take care man!

• 2 weeks later...