IGNORED

Solitare card games for the Lynx

karri

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Today I got a registered letter. I was again scared to death as every time I have got one it always contains a call into military service. Last time I received one I was called in for two weeks in -32 degrees.

But not this time!!!

Thanks Lynxman! I will place this underneath the Christmas tree :)

(After I have been playing this of course)

The box is absolutely beautiful. It becomes a permanent binder for the manual (in full color). You can read the entire manual without removing it from the box!

And the card holder is firm. No loose cart anymore.

If I ever get to finish Stardreamer this is the box I want for it.

--

Thank you for a super X-mas present

Karri

Today I got a registered letter. I was again scared to death as every time I have got one it always contains a call into military service. Last time I received one I was called in for two weeks in -32 degrees.

WTF!?

They call you into the military? And not just for a few months once in a lifetime, but occasionally for a few weeks?

The box is absolutely beautiful. It becomes a permanent binder for the manual (in full color). You can read the entire manual without removing it from the box!

And the card holder is firm. No loose cart anymore.

I had no idea matashen made a new mold! :o

If I ever get to finish Stardreamer this is the box I want for it.

I want Stardreamer for 2012. 2011 is already crowded, but 2012 would be nice. ;)

Why is there a hole in the corner of the cart? Why does Finland still have the draft?

I suspect those two things are somehow related... :D

I look forward to getting my hands on a copy... seeing my manual-writing skills put to use! I see even my blurb on the back of the box! Neat!!

Cheers,

Smeg

Atari Smeg, in answer to your response, Karri wrote just a few posts ago:

Also, I'm wondering why there's a hole in the cart.

Why is there a hole in the corner of the cart? Why does Finland still have the draft?

Some people don't learn everything during the first year and they obviously have to be called in many times. Perhaps it has to do with marching in a certain rhythm or something? Who knows. And WHO CARES!!!

This time the registered letter was a very positive surprise :)

--

Karri

Maybe Karri trained with a rifle for the finnish invasion and used the card as target?

0%

Maybe the hole is there so that you can use the card as a keyring pendant?

50%

Or... highly unlikely... it is there so you can easily pull the card out of the Lynx? ;)

100%

;)