IGNORED

WTB: New Atari 5200 console in box, or CIB in clean, near mint condition!

orrimarrko

I'm looking for one of the following:

1. NIB 5200 system. Must either be sealed or opened to inspect contents. Cannot be dirty or have other signs of wear. Cellophane on bexels must be present. All cables and paperwork must be included. Outer box can have some general wear, but nothing major. Controllers must truly be new.

4-port is preferred, but I would consider a 2-port as well.

OR

2. CIB system with everything as above. I'm basically saying that if it's been used, but is in like-new condition, clean, etc. I will consider it.

4-port is preferred, but I would consider a 2-port as well.

Pics are required, and my email address is molloys@icc.utexas.edu if you want to send me some.

This is a serious inquiry; I'm not expecting to pay $50. :)

Thanks,

Steve

Edited by orrimarrko

The reason I wanted the 4 port is because there are a few games that can't be played on the 2-port system.

Otherwise, I wouldn't care.

It doesn't have to be new necessarily, as long as cosmetically, and useage-wise, it's in like new condition.

I just want one that is clean, not banged up at all, includes everything, and everything works.

That's all.

Edited by orrimarrko

All the ICs on a 5200 are socketed, so you just prise out the 2 port bios and plug in the 4 port one. Another option is to find someone that could make you carts with hacked versions of the games that have been made to work on a 2 port

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks PBJ!

Yes, I indeed have what you are looking for. A minty fresh 5200 4-Port system brand new in the box.

If you're interested I welcome any serious offers, my email is jscott@syio.com. I've had a bit of interest in this system today, but no takers just yet. I wanted to offer this up to everyone on Atari Age first because I knew this 5200 was special and deserved a good home : )

Best wishes!

Justin

post-4261-1205800045_thumb.jpg

post-4261-1205800056_thumb.jpg

post-4261-1205800065_thumb.jpg