IGNORED

ColecoVision Control Pad - Jaguar Conversion *More*

doubledown

I just won a few standard Jaguar control pads off of the ebay and was going to convert them to work with the ColecoVision, like this:

jagcvky5.jpg

Due to my cost for the controllers and the new plug end, plus the time for the case modding and the extensive wiring I was figuring on selling them for around $100.00 plus shipping. The last one I made sold on ebay for a little over $150.00:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...O:IT&ih=014

Anybody interested?

Edited by doubledown

Oooh

I am interested mate, though i'll need to sell a few things first lol

any idea of postage costs to the U.K. ?

thanks

edit: also, do you take paypal ?

Estimating a 1lb. package (wouldn't know for sure untill I get one and weigh it), but options would be something like as follows:

Boxed:

Express - 5 days, $30.00

Priority - 6-10 days, $20.00

First Class - time varies, $11.00

Padded Envelope:

Flate Rate - 6-10 days, $11.00

As I said these are estimates only. I do accept all forms of PayPal, as well as check or money order.

Well I received the first 4 of these in the mail today and I'll get started tonight removing all of the unnecessary PCB components out of the Jaguar controllers. I'm hoping to have these first 4 done by this weekend. I'll PM those who expressed an interest once I've got some done.

will you make anymore.......im interested in one.. :D

The last 2 are "technically" sold. I will finish the 2nd tonight and e-mail the potential buyer. If he's still interested they are his, but if he backs out I'll let you know.

@ doctorclu: Yeah I'm pretty much a bad-ass! :cool: They are so much better than any officially released 1st or 3rd party controller. You just can't beat a d-pad for comfort. There's some games I still prefer a "stick" for though like Pac-Man and a few others, and I'm working on an arcade controller right now for that.

will you make anymore.......im interested in one.. :D

The last 2 are "technically" sold. I will finish the 2nd tonight and e-mail the potential buyer. If he's still interested they are his, but if he backs out I'll let you know.

@ doctorclu: Yeah I'm pretty much a bad-ass! :cool: They are so much better than any officially released 1st or 3rd party controller. You just can't beat a d-pad for comfort. There's some games I still prefer a "stick" for though like Pac-Man and a few others, and I'm working on an arcade controller right now for that.

what do you need to make more?? id like to buy 2 of them buddy! very cool,atleast make me one more! :D

Well the last 2 are definately sold, I received the payment today. To make more all I need are more Jaguar controllers, more of my DB9 connector parts, and time. I've got a few other projects I need/want to get finished first though; including my Jaguar Pro Pad to CV Super Action Control Pad conversion, my custom built Super Arcade Controller, my internal "Pause" button mod, and get a few of my new extra ColecoVision consoless modded, sold, and out of my way.

Well the last 2 are definately sold, I received the payment today. To make more all I need are more Jaguar controllers, more of my DB9 connector parts, and time. I've got a few other projects I need/want to get finished first though; including my Jaguar Pro Pad to CV Super Action Control Pad conversion, my custom built Super Arcade Controller, my internal "Pause" button mod, and get a few of my new extra ColecoVision consoless modded, sold, and out of my way.

Is that to say that there *might* be another production run? I'm thinking I should have purchased 2 instead of only one!

tjb

Is that to say that there *might* be another production run? I'm thinking I should have purchased 2 instead of only one!

tjb

yes! make more! :cool:

Has anybody who bought one of these tried them with Defender? Specifically looking for a problem with the smart bomb (right button) firing when the laser (left button) is fired. Not being that the buttons are crossed, but rather they are both executing at the same time when only 1 button is pressed.