IGNORED

selling off my atari stuff

wrldstrman

I would recommend a lot sale. Games like Cosmic Creeps, etc... don't always do that well by themselves. You might end up listing things several times that way.

I thought about that but I thought i would sell them individually so people could fill in holes. I figure with a flat rate box someone could buy 10 or 20 and get them all shipped for 7.95. shipping has started to become a pain anymore. everything that goes west of the mississppi has got to be weighed and measured. so its easier to sell single games anymore. actually when sending something to the west coast the size of the box is becoming more important than the weight.

You have a lot of great stuff there. It's sad to see when someone who has been collecting for so long to give up all of their collection at once. :roll:

I kept all the atari released games and all the activision, imagic and parker brothers. after this group ends ill have a bunch more up. sega, us games 20the centry fox and others. I never play the ones im selling so i didnt see the point in letting them collect dust.