IGNORED

Will We Ever See a Re-Release of Painter?

Atari Smeghead

Painter CD for Jaguar  

65 members have voted

1. 1. If Painter CD for Jaguar is ever re-released, would you buy it?

• Yes, if the price is right ($25-35 or so)
    • Yes, no matter the price
    • No, this type of game doesn't interest me
  2. 2. Would you care if the CD is encrypted?

• Yes, it must be encrypted
    • No, I can play an unencrypted CD with my Protector SE or BSG cart, etc

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...
Level 21 from community set is unplayable for me. It can't be finished in 60 seconds...

F.

All levels created by the community have been beaten at least once before being put into the game ;)

Got mine! Now I just need to get myself to open it up to play it. BUT I like it sealed......

It's meant to be played! - unless you have two copies of the cart then you will have to open it to enjoy and play it. :D I collect for the Jaguar but there are many carts I only have one copy of, and being a player then a collector and wanting to experience all the software available for the Jaguar, I have to open the games to; #1 get my money's worth from it and #2 enjoy the entertainment the program brings!!

Level 21 from community set is unplayable for me. It can't be finished in 60 seconds...

F.

I believe they are all completable. :) What is the name of level 21?

• 9 years later...

Sorry to bump an old thread. I just want to chime in and say thanks to OMF, Sinister Developments, and others involved in the cartridge release of Painter SE! I wasn't around the Jag scene when this was originally released, but I picked up #39 cartridge on eBay recently and absolutely love this game! Great gameplay and a amazing soundtrack, very happy to have this in the Ja guar collection :thumbsup:

• Like 3

Sorry to bump an old thread. I just want to chime in and say thanks to OMF, Sinister Developments, and others involved in the cartridge release of Painter SE! I wasn't around the Jag scene when this was originally released, but I picked up #39 cartridge on eBay recently and absolutely love this game! Great gameplay and a amazing soundtrack, very happy to have this in the Ja guar collection :thumbsup:

How much did it go for?

• 3 weeks later...

Its been 25 years since the original release of Painter on the Atari ST.

please do not let kieren hawken have easy acces to the community levels, he does not deserve them.

i know this game has been discussed on his questionable facebook group that if you have another opinion to his you are intantly banned.

that being said all the best for whatever plans you have.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...