IGNORED

PSPAtari with 3.9 firmware

Pengwin

Firstly do you have fat ot thin psp and is it Sony 3.9?

If it is Sony 3.9 then there is no way to run it directly. I do not think any of the game load exploits work with 3.9.

The only way to do it is put a hacked firmware like M3 on it. You need to search for Pandora battery and you need to know someone with a hacked psp to create you the battery and memory stick.

:-)

Does anyone know if the latest version of PSPAtari will work with a standard PSP with 3.9 firmware?

If so, how do I get it to work?

It's very easy to install the Dark Alex M3 firmware. No need to use exploits in software to install it now with the new methods. Definately worth using a custom firmware. Dark Alex allows you to soft swap firmware also if you are worried. Edited by Tezz

Does anyone know if the latest version of PSPAtari will work with a standard PSP with 3.9 firmware?

If so, how do I get it to work?

It's very easy to install the Dark Alex M3 firmware. No need to use exploits in software to install it now with the new methods. Definately worth using a custom firmware. Dark Alex allows you to soft swap firmware also if you are worried.

Thanks, I'll have a look at that. As I have only just got the PSP, I don't really want to start messing too much with the firmware, unless I know I can restore it back to the Sony 3.9.

BTW: I have a fat PSP.