IGNORED

I am the new

rygar

C'est noté, merci ! ;)

You have an Failure on the Softwaretabel.

PITS is from Lars Baumstark and Bastian Schick.

I Think its not from Spruck Björn.

Regards Matthias

PS:

Fine to see my Yastuna1 & Yastuna2 Boxes in your collection :cool:

Of course PITS is from Lars and Bastian. Where i wrote its from Björn ?

For your Yastuna1 & Yastuna2 Boxes, cartidges and manuel all is in good place in my colection !

That's an amazing story and an even more amazing find.

It's crazy that this unit and the California Games were purchased 5 years apart and over 15000km away. And bought by the same person. My head is spinning! lol

Fantastic.

Well, I guess that when a special item or prototype is for sale, there are more than 80% of probability that Rygar will be the lucky buyer :D

For non french readers, here is a short, quick and ugly english translation, Rygar bought the unit displayed on picture because it thought this could be a Lynx prototype (same number of buttons, cartridge slot identical...).

He managed to power it on but the unit was non-working with every Lynx games he had.

Then he thought of an old California Games cartridge, that he bought 5 years before. It was sell as "an of Epyx prototype", that did not worked with standard Lynx units.

And this worked, the California Games prototype found its accurate unit to play on :)

Then Rygar contacted RJ Mical who confirmed that Epyx built some Lynx motherboard with heavy and ugly cases (which RJ Mical admitted that unit on picture perfectly fitted with this description) before Atari bought rights for the Lynx. There was some differences on motherboard between Epyx prototypes and final Lynx, so this is why standard games do not work on prototype and prototype cartridge does not work on standard Lynx.

Amazing story and great items...

That's an amazing story and an even more amazing find.

It's crazy that this unit and the California Games were purchased 5 years apart and over 15000km away. And bought by the same person. My head is spinning! lol

Fantastic.

Well, I guess that when a special item or prototype is for sale, there are more than 80% of probability that Rygar will be the lucky buyer :D

For non french readers, here is a short, quick and ugly english translation, Rygar bought the unit displayed on picture because it thought this could be a Lynx prototype (same number of buttons, cartridge slot identical...).

He managed to power it on but the unit was non-working with every Lynx games he had.

Then he thought of an old California Games cartridge, that he bought 5 years before. It was sell as "an of Epyx prototype", that did not worked with standard Lynx units.

And this worked, the California Games prototype found its accurate unit to play on :)

Then Rygar contacted RJ Mical who confirmed that Epyx built some Lynx motherboard with heavy and ugly cases (which RJ Mical admitted that unit on picture perfectly fitted with this description) before Atari bought rights for the Lynx. There was some differences on motherboard between Epyx prototypes and final Lynx, so this is why standard games do not work on prototype and prototype cartridge does not work on standard Lynx.

Amazing story and great items...

Thank's Fadest again 100 pages and all my web site is in english :D