IGNORED

anybody else been ripped of by this guy?

BuddyBuddies

http://www.customportables.com/jaguar%201.1.htm

I won a Jaguar portable back in December and he agreed to fix it cause it did NOT work. I sent it to him begining of February and he has yet to respond to any emails or PMs. I was told somebody on this site had issues with this guy and id like to hear their story. The post office confirms they signed for delivery. I paid nearly $500 for this item and im very pissed about the whole deal. The guy said he stands by his work and offered to fix my other portable too,what a bunch of shit!

All comments ,opinions,suggestions are more than welcome. Thanks buddies! :cool:

OH no. That's never a good sign. I sure hope you can get this one fixed and everything comes together. If you paid that amount it's a Felony if he A: Doesn't return your item or money. B: Does not give you notice within a fair amount of time to let you know the situation. You can sue them. Ebay still has thier records and it can be subpenoed. Good luck friend. :|

i'm not 100% sure, but it looks like the same person that sells these at CGE, i have bought a few portables from him without a problem.

hope it works out for you! good luck.

Rick

I wasn't at CGE, but I thought Ben Heck was there who makes portables as well. I don't think Ben Heck is associated with that site, but I could be mistaken about this whole thing.

OH no. That's never a good sign. I sure hope you can get this one fixed and everything comes together. If you paid that amount it's a Felony if he A: Doesn't return your item or money. B: Does not give you notice within a fair amount of time to let you know the situation. You can sue them. Ebay still has thier records and it can be subpenoed. Good luck friend. :|

looks like im going to have to get legal advice on Monday it seems. thanks buddy!

i'm not 100% sure, but it looks like the same person that sells these at CGE, i have bought a few portables from him without a problem.

hope it works out for you! good luck.

Rick

I wasn't at CGE, but I thought Ben Heck was there who makes portables as well. I don't think Ben Heck is associated with that site, but I could be mistaken about this whole thing.

this guys name is Dave Kaplish,and he has a link on his site for Ben Heck.

Sorry to hear about your problems Buddies, I thought I vaguely remembered someone having an issue before with the same portable you have.

AFAIK Ben is completely unrelated, other than the fact that they both hack innocent machines to pieces. :D

Sorry to hear about your problems Buddies, I thought I vaguely remembered someone having an issue before with the same portable you have.

AFAIK Ben is completely unrelated, other than the fact that they both hack innocent machines to pieces. :D

he used to hang around ben's forum username dkap. for what it's worth, I haven't had much more luck with Ben, but I know he has projects that are older than mine and still incomplete.