IGNORED

What's Up With Digit Press???????

godsey1

Last time I was on DP forum, there were a sticky post on all forums warning of the intermitty server. It's possible the server just needs a good swift kick to get it back up or Joe is moving the forum on a more reliable server.

I miss the eBay insanity too. The eBay forum on Atari Age board isn't just the same. :P

Just a friendly reminder Joe, hit the enter button a few times to make paragrafhs, a huge post like these i DONT read as it hurts my eyes when there arent any breaks in them

now listen here i said this before and damit joe will say it again the digital press can go to hell. people have told me to shut my mouth and not talk bad about the digtal press folks but god damn im gonna say my mind. now i love almost everything with the atari but i do not like the digital pressi they say they know all there is to know about atari and they dont know any more than any else of us. the best thing about atari is the FUN you have when you play the games, and then there are webpages like my webpage and the atari history webpage and then the atari 7800 webpage and then there is atari age and all them sites are about having fun with atari and they are friendly sites who help atari players but then the digital press and all them they are RUDE and they TALK DOWN to you and they are all assholes to many atari people. i dont like the way they talk to me like i am stupid and im not stupid i know lots about atari. then i go to their website and their site is is slow and i got a bad dialup and then it takes me forever to see that stupid skull. You know ive known some real dirty god damed sons of bitches in my life and ive known some god damed dirty sons of bitches too but john hardie is the dirtiest god damedest son of a bitch i have ever known. he steals the rare games from people like lance of video 61 and all thseo guys and then keeps them for himself and then he talks bad about good people like curt and all them and he steals all the credit for himself. John hardie thinks hes KING and he is not. they gotta remember that we all like atari and atari is for all of us to enjoy. and so then they get some dirty skanky hooker to pose as their model in their cloths and john and them open up the cge with a beer and lots of unclassy things and its just rude and i dontlike it one bit. they have no respect for some people and that is WRONG. joes bottom line: the ditigal press is rude, snobby, they think they are king of the atari hill, and they are the trouble makers of the atari comunity and they are rude and they just cause problems and i dont deal with them EVER because i dont want their crap. ive say it before and i say it again, digital press can eat my ass. thanks joe. ps-im sorry for having to speak bad about other atari people but this is the TRUTH and they need to STOP these people and their visous ways. thanx joe.

okay joe takes back what he said about the joe santulli and the digital press. i got a mesage from a person and he said that joe santulli is a good guy and he is good with atari. so i appolgise and say im sorry to him for talking my crap and i take it all back. you know joe is all about love and thats what i got to share with everybody. so i would like to say sorry to mr santulli thanx joe.

You know ive known some real dirty god damed sons of bitches in my life and ive known some god damed dirty sons of bitches too but john hardie is the dirtiest god damedest son of a bitch i have ever known.

So I take it you don't like him Joe :D ? You seem to speak slightly ill of this individual.

:D :D :D

You know ive known some real dirty god damed sons of bitches in my life and ive known some god damed dirty sons of bitches too but john hardie is the dirtiest god damedest son of a bitch i have ever known.

So I take it you don't like him Joe :D ? You seem to speak slightly ill of this individual.

:D :D :D

I dnot know bout that but boy I tell you what king atari you sure do some slick work with those pitures they look FABULOUS! i show them to unc and justin and they say GOOD JOB! john hardie can worry about himmself and i worry about me cuz joe is nothing but about love. thanks joe.

Poor little fellow joe, talk about unclassy how classy is it to talk about ass hairs and sons of bitches constantly. You sound like a disturbed individual who seeks attention. Also you talk about the showing of beer as being unclassy yet your atari joe avatar pictures you with a gilligians island hat and what appears to be a beer yourself dont you see the irony in that my short little friend. I can see the reply to this already perhaps you will refer to me as an ass hair eater or wait, your other favorite line son of a bitch. Well you have fun now ok i enjoy both forums very much and have only viewed one person being childish so far and it is you slow joe. Calm yourself.

Hey, I'm one of those Digital Press a**holes too, I guess :P

Really, Atarijoe, I don't have any idea what in the hell you are talking about as far as Atari fans being talked down to at DP. I've been there for a long time and haven't seen anything remotely like that happening. Sounds to me like you have something against a few specific people associated with the DP guide (why? Your arguements sound a little jealous to me.) and have written off the whole shebang.

Touble makers of the Atari community? This is a hobby, not a relegion. Try getting out more often. :D

Hey now atari joe said hes sorry about mr. santulli. i thought digital press was john hardie but their page is slowfor me. okay then so who is the digital press i dont like the way hardie treats people. and i dont like to say mean things about things but when there is a time there is a word from me and thats what i say. this is AMERICA and i can say whatever i please and it is my opinion. and then 2 things to know one is that i dont have any nintendo page i hate nintendo and i dont post pictures of turds and girls cause thats stupid. i never even played nintendo and i dont got a rinky dink page about nintendo and i was never baned from anything. also it is not beer in my hand it is canada dry ginger ale and i am not allowed to have any alchohol ever cause of my pills and my conditon. and also i am sorry to joe santulli and other nice people from the press who know all there is to know about atari i thought the digital press was john hardie and i dont like the way he talks to people. atari joe is all about love and thats what i got lots of to go around. and also king atari ROCKS he does some of the slickest stuff i ever seen. thanx joe.

i have to admit that when i first saw this topoic and atari joes first few posts i was taken back

thats not something id really expect to see here

i respect your opinions joe just do you have any other words to describe your discontent

i mean im pretty young and i know for a fact that their are users here years younger than i am and we get enough influencing from school and whatnot that we dont need stuff like that here

i dont mean to offend anyone (the words didnt really offend me) i just look at this place as kind of a little get away and dont want to see it filled up with stuff like that

personally ive only been to digital press once and i dont think ill go there again after that wierd head thing that screams at you or their little spokesmodels pics

i was really surprised at a website that is supposed to be about classic gaming would have stuff like that

oh well

like they said, "cant we all just get along" please :)