IGNORED

FS: CIB NES Pinball, Super Mario 3 and Dr. Mario - MUST SELL

Ferris

I'm selling three of my most prized NES collectibles: Pinball (1985 Release) Super Mario Bros. 3, and Dr. Mario, all shrinkwrapped new in the box for the Nintendo Entertainment System.

I'm offering these up on AtariAge because I want these to go to someone who will truly appreciate them. I reallllllly need to sell these and will accept any reasonable offer. My ebay member name is syzygyio and I have 100% positive feedback. If you are interested, please email me at jscott@syio.com, I am happy to accept PayPal or personal check.

Again, any reasonable offer for these games will be accepted, but I cannot go for any trades right now as I really need to recover some of what I had paid for these games if possible. I'd be happy to email any additional photos or documentation if you're interested. All games are in absolutely pristine condition and remain in their factory shrink wrap without any wear, and have been stored in a climate controlled area away from sunlight, inside clear plastic shells. I can ship via UPS Insured Ground Service with tracking, free of charge if you live in the continental United States. The games can be sold individually or as a lot if you are interested. I just want to get these games sold :-)

Please email me at jscott@syio.com if you are interested in making an offer.

Thanks guys!

Justin

post-4261-1205781612_thumb.png

post-4261-1205781653_thumb.png

post-4261-1205781677_thumb.png

post-4261-1205781690_thumb.png

post-4261-1205781723_thumb.png

post-4261-1205781748_thumb.png

Edited by Ferris