IGNORED

FS: CIB BRAND NEW SYSTEMS - Atari 2600 Atari 5200 PS One Combo - MUST SELL

Ferris

In addition to my NES games that I posted earlier, I'm selling three of my minty fresh game systems: an Atari 2600 (Black "Vader" System) Atari 5200 (large box) and PS One Combo Unit (with PS One Video Screen) all of which are still absolutely brand new in the box and never played. Any reasonable offer will be accepted.

These systems come from my own private collection and have never once been opened. The PS One still has the factory seal intact as you can see in the photos provided. I purchased these items some time ago and have made sure that the systems have been safely stored in a climate controlled, non-smoking, humidity-free environment away from static or sunlight.

In addition to the systems, I am including a new game with each minty fresh system. The Atari 2600 comes with a brand new & Autographed Ms. Pac-Man, the Atari 5200 comes with a brand new & complete copy of 5200 Pitfall!, and the PS One will come with a new copy of Xevious 3D+G

I'm offering these up on AtariAge because I want these to go to someone who will truly appreciate them. I reallllllly need to sell these and will accept any reasonable offer if you wish to make one. My ebay member name is syzygyio and I have 100% positive feedback. If you are interested, please email me at jscott@syio.com, I am happy to accept PayPal or personal check.

Again, any reasonable offer for these systems will be accepted, but unfortunately I cannot go for any trades right now as I really need to recover some of what I had paid for these systems if possible. I'd be happy to email any additional photos or documentation if you're interested. All of these systems are brand new and in absolutely pristine condition, their retail boxes show very little wear. I can ship via UPS Insured Ground Service with tracking if you live in the continental United States.

Please email me at jscott@syio.com if you are interested in making an offer.

Thanks guys!

Justin

post-4261-1205791912_thumb.jpg

post-4261-1205791921_thumb.jpg

post-4261-1205791929_thumb.jpg

post-4261-1205791938_thumb.jpg

post-4261-1205791946_thumb.jpg

post-4261-1205791956_thumb.jpg

post-4261-1205791967_thumb.jpg

What year was that 2600 package made?With PacMan and Combat included?

1982-83

That clears things up from my childhood.

i got that exact system for Christmas.Had to have been 1982...I was thinking I got that system in Christmas 1981.....Anyway back on topic,good luck on the sell!I want to buy a system like that in box,but opened so I could play it.Awesome system!