IGNORED

l3ushwigs Stuff For Sale! Updated! 5200 2 Port In Mintish Box!

l3ushwig

Hello all,

Well its official., I got a month to downsize and move.

Ill be adding a bunch of stuff here for sale in the next coming days, so check back.

Anything that im listing for offers dont hesitate to send me one, I wont be giving the stuff away but i wont be trying to make a million either.

All shipping will be done via USPS Priority OR Parcel Post from the zipcode 54304, Please use http://postcalc.usps.gov/ to calculate your shipping cost.

Everything will be packed good! No worries about receiving anything broken.

Current shipping weight is without packing, give 1 to 2 pounds extra for packing until i can get my hands on some bubble wrap, im using newspaper for now.

Now to the goodies,

A Pair of Wico Command Control Bat Handel Joysticks - $25 for the pair

-Tested and work great, Mint in box, Both come with the instruction manual and the mail in card, One comes with a receiept from 1985 when they were bought.

-Shipping Weight 3lbs.

cimg0668customqm6.th.jpg

Clone/Pirate Atari 2600 Jr With 32 Built In Games - offer

-Works, You have to push the power switch up slowly, if you go to far the power doesnt turn on.

-Comes with 2 working atari joysticks that came with the unit, Along with the atari power cord, and the av cord.

-Switchbox not tested.

-Still has plastic over metal band

-Shipping Weight 4lbs 3oz

If you want to know the games i can upload 32 images of each game on screen.

cimg0659custommz9.th.jpgcimg0660customzx3.th.jpgcimg0661customxa0.th.jpgcimg0662customgv0.th.jpg

cimg0663customjc3.th.jpgcimg0664custompi9.th.jpgcimg0665customwj2.th.jpg

3DO FZ-1 With 2 Controllers And 7 Games - $50 / offer

-Both controllers and system work fine, system and controllers a tad dusty

-Games:

Star Fighter - Unopened

IceBreaker - Unopened

Ballz

Fun 'n Games - Unopened

Wickid 18

Theme Park

-Shipping Weight 11lbs

Gex

cimg0670jp2.th.jpg

Sears Video Arcade Heavy Sixer With Box And 2 Joysticks And Set Of Paddles - $30 PENDING SALE

-System has a lower rubber stopper off but im including one, just dont have any glue.

-System, Switch Box, Joysticks, Paddles all work. Tested each switch, ports, joystick buttons/directions, paddle button and movement (not jittery)

-Joysticks are not the originals, Paddles are originals, I think the power pack is to

-Box is in bad shape, see pictures

-Shipping weight 12lbs

cimg0674customds4.th.jpgcimg0676customrm4.th.jpgcimg0677customli3.th.jpgcimg0678customfy9.th.jpgcimg0682customoe9.th.jpg

cimg0688be5.th.jpgcimg0689iq4.th.jpgcimg0692ud9.th.jpgcimg0693vu8.th.jpgcimg0695jd5.th.jpg

Atari 5200 2 Port In Mintish Box - offer

-System looks great and powers up and will start a game, Cant test gameplay because of the broken controller, On river raid it would make a beep sound each time i hit "1" though so i assume its fine.

-Comes with one controller, which like most is broke.

-Power supply had its fuse replaced, Its been opened and then somewhat melted back together.

-Box is in quite good condition, see pictures.

-Shipping weight without packing 12lbs, add a few extra because its a large box and there will be alot of packing.

cimg0696tr4.th.jpgcimg0697pl1.th.jpgcimg0699eu1.th.jpgcimg0703at9.th.jpgcimg0704fg0.th.jpg

cimg0710customgz3.th.jpgcimg0705xp7.th.jpgcimg0708ff3.th.jpg

Edited by l3ushwig

Hello all,

Sears Video Arcade Heavy Sixer With Box And 2 Joysticks And Set Of Paddles - $30 PENDING SALE

-System has a lower rubber stopper off but im including one, just dont have any glue.

-System, Switch Box, Joysticks, Paddles all work. Tested each switch, ports, joystick buttons/directions, paddle button and movement (not jittery)

-Joysticks are not the originals, Paddles are originals, I think the power pack is to

-Box is in bad shape, see pictures

-Shipping weight 12lbs

cimg0674customds4.th.jpgcimg0676customrm4.th.jpgcimg0677customli3.th.jpgcimg0678customfy9.th.jpgcimg0682customoe9.th.jpg

cimg0688be5.th.jpgcimg0689iq4.th.jpgcimg0692ud9.th.jpgcimg0693vu8.th.jpgcimg0695jd5.th.jpg

Items been paid for :)

Almost forgot, good luck on the move!

Edited by diggs130